HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Leo
Leo

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 21, 2012 6:00 pm

ah so you choose a normal/flying typ pokemon that i think my steel pokemon is the best option. alex was about to throw the poke ball but there was a bleu light and teddiursa appeard . ah you want to fight teddiursa. and teddiursa began to smile ok i use teddiursa ok use fake tears
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 11:20 am

As soon as Teddiursa began to cry Togekiss flew over to it and started to comfort it, "Togekiss stop comforting it and use Aura Sphere," said Marcus. Togekiss flew up into the air and started to spin as she spun a blue sphere appeared at the tip of her wing, in one motion she sent it flying at Teddiursa.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 12:19 pm

teddiursa dodge it quick. alexander said as he saw the blue sphere getting closer to teddiursa. and luckily teddiursa dodged it, phew that was close alex thought ok teddiursa use metal claw on togekiss. at the moment he said it teddiursa jumped high and launched a metal claw at togekiss
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 8:50 pm

"Togekiss dodge it and use Flamethrower," said Marcus. Just as Togekiss was about to dodge the attack Teddiursa's Metal Claw managed to hit her sending Togekiss falling. "Togekiss pull up now!" yelled Marcus and Togekiss hit the ground
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Good work teddiursa now use your metal claw but be carefull i think he has one more trick up his sleeve. so look out for it
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 1:20 am

"You are right," said Lucas "Togekiss fly directly at Teddiursa and use Sky Attack,". Togekiss flew up into the sky, then she suddenly dived down at Teddiursa. Togekiss became surrounded in a white light, she then flew into Teddiursa hopefully winning the battle.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 11:08 am

teddiursa landed on the grand. oh no alex thought that must have been a lot of damage. and he was right teddiursa was KO alex walked to teddiursa picked her up and said you've done great now just rest ok? tedd she said. when teddiursa was back in her pokeball. alex said: are you ready for another pokemon
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 12:38 am

"Of course I'am ready just let me change my Pokemon as well," said Marcus "Togekiss return, go Froslass,". When Togekiss returned to her Pokemon a different Pokemon was now in her place. "Fros," she said.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 pm

An ice and ghost pokemon. there is only one pokemon i can use, come on murkrow he said while throwing the pokeball and murkrow appeared ready for battle.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 12:51 am

"Okay we will start," said Marcus "Froslass use Frost Breathe,". Froslass leaned back and blew an icy mist towards Murkrow, Marcus wondered if it had hit.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 am

murkrow try to dodge it by flying up. murkrow flew up and at the last moments he dodge it now use shadow ball. come this got to his alex thought. i wont lose again!
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 1:50 am

"Froslass dodge it!" yelled Corey "Now use Icy Wind!". Froslass dodged Murkrow's shadow ball and then she fired a blue sparkling snow at Murkrow.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 7:17 pm

murkrow was hit by the icy wind. its was super effective and he fainted. no murkrow, alexander yelled. now i only have one pokemon left. so come on out beldum. now what kind of pokemon are you going to fight me with?
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:35 am

"Froslass return" said Marcus "This one Ampharos Go!". In a flash of light Ampharos appeared in the place of Froslass. "We will go first," said Marcus "Ampharos use Electro Ball,". Ampharos put its hands close together and a small orb appeared inbetween them, it started to grow bigger and small sparks of electricity appeared around it Ampharos then fired it at Beldum.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:37 am

dodge and use take down ren commanded to beldum, beldum avoided it with luck and used the take down. if beldum just could use other mover alex thought, now i just have to hope that this will work.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:53 am

"Ampharos use Take Down as well," yelled Marcus
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 am

he saw the two pokemon collide but it was not so effective on beldum because it was a steel pokemon so beldum came out almost unharmed. now we just have to see what damage ampharos has taken
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 11:43 am

Ampharos looked to be unaffected by the collision just like Beldum, "Ampharos use Fire Punch!" yelled Marcus. Ampharos started to run towards Beldum when suddenly its left fist became surronded in fire, Ampharos jumped upwards towards Beldum and was a few feet away before his attack hit.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 11:45 am

oh no beldum alex yelled but it was too late beldum wass hit by the fire punch and was at once KO. good work beldum return alex said as he let beldum return to his pokeball. man you've got some moves alex said to marcus
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 11:53 am

"Thanks," he replied "So do you your Pokemon need some healing come with me,". Once up at the house Marcus's older sister Tanya was waiting with her Chansey, "Let your Pokemon out and Chansey will heal them," said Marcus.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Ok corm on murkrow, teddiursa, beldum he yelled as he threw their pokeballs in the air.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 9:47 am

Tanya stood up and said "Chansey use Soft Boil on these Pokemon and heal them,". Chansey nodded and the egg in her pouch glowed. Throwing it up duplicates appeared and flew into Alexander's Pokemon healing them instantly. "Well Alexander we cant head out on our journey just yet," said Marcus "We will have to stay here the night until we can leave tomorrow,"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 am

ah sure thats ok. i am already glad that you want to join me. i just sleep outside.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 pm

"Nonsense there is about 10 bedrooms in this house you can sleep inside" said Marcus "Follow me I'll show you the way,"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 12:11 pm

ehm ok thanks. he got his backpack and went upstairs with marcus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next