HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Umbra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Morty
Morty

Umbra Empty
PostSubject: Umbra   Umbra H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Hello Shadow, welcome to the enter of the maze, before you go read the letter i sent to you again, and open the map. When you feel ready go to >>Post Reply<< and from the Dice Roll drop down menu select Dice Roll to start. Good Luck.
Bryan
Bryan

Umbra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra   Umbra H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 5:56 pm

(If you said "Hello Shadow, I want to play a game." you'd sound like Jigsaw from Saw. You still sound like him right now, that's to me. Oh well.)

This dice is not existing.
Bryan
Bryan

Umbra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra   Umbra H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Shadow walked two steps forward and waited cautiously to see what will happen.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Umbra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra   Umbra H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 6:09 pm

A wild Umbreon appeared, glaring at Shadow from within the darkness of the maze. Umbra 197
Bryan
Bryan

Umbra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra   Umbra H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Shadow didn't notice the Umbreon right away. However, seeing familiar marks in the darkness, he knew something is out there. He knew it's an Umbreon. He wanted his little Phanpy to get some EXP, but he'd be useless for this. He chose to go with Pidgey. The Flying fella comes out of his Pokeball. "Gust." the trainer commanded. Striking a foe in a dark place would be easy if you use the wind.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Umbra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra   Umbra H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 7:21 pm

(Umbreon, Male, level 10)

The Gust attack was enough to draw out the glaring Umbreon. Though he took damage from it, he didn't seem phased. There was a slight bloodthirsty look in the Pokemon's glowing eyes, and he immediately sprung at Pidgey with a Tackle. He didn't hold back, and there was a deadly force behind the attack.
Bryan
Bryan

Umbra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra   Umbra H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 5:49 am

"I feel unease. There is something paranormal around this maze. Oh well, that makes my fighting spirit increase, right Pidgey?" the attack took Pidgey to the ground; it felt stronger than usual. The Flying Pokemon regained his composure and flew back to the sky with a grin. He is the same as Shadow when it comes to this. "It's dark, but Umbreon must've adapted to this. Still, if I put some blockage in his eyes, it'd be hard for him to attack. We'll have the advantage of the winds." Shadow thought as Pidgey looked at his trainer who seemed to be just standing there looking at the Umbreon. "Sand Attack." The Pidgey whipped up the sands around the maze, if there weren't such, then dirt.
Bryan
Bryan

Umbra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra   Umbra H6Q0F8zSat Nov 10, 2012 1:02 pm

(Eh, anyone?)
Sponsored content

Umbra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umbra   Umbra H6Q0F8z

Umbra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1