HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] Empty
PostSubject: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zTue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 am

Tournament Type: Free Level Tournament
Number of Participants: 6
Additional Rules: N/A

Because I oversee Free Tournaments, I can tell you these rewards in advance:

• Third Place: 30 exp. distributed through the trainer's Pokemon however you'd like

• Second Place: Three Rare Candies + Random Egg

• First Place: Four Rare Candies and 50 exp. distributed however you'd like
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zTue Oct 23, 2012 2:09 pm

(Way to out do my rewards X3)

Is this a Free or Restricted Tournament? The Free Level is a sub class, and has to be used with the rules of one of the other tournaments. (I'm mainly just asking if I can use a Legendary X3)

If I can use a Legendary, I know which trainer I'm gonna use.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zTue Oct 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Yeah you can use legendaries and that's why the rewards are large because it's more of a challenge to beat legendary pokemon.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zTue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 pm

You still have a chance Atlas. Doesn't your Tyranitar know Dragon type moves? Keep in mind that I have somewhat of a handicap because I have two Pokemon of the same type.

Character to be Used: Artemis
Pokemon to be Used: Tinlet (Gardevoir), Druddigon (I seem to have forgotten his nickname), and Lykouleon (shiny Reshiram)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zTue Oct 23, 2012 5:09 pm

I'll allow you two to discuss before deleting your post alright Atlas.
Spark

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zFri Oct 26, 2012 6:11 am

Atlas wrote:
Decided: I'l edit and use a knew char I have created specialy to beat dragons and a psychic type.

This is diabolical and feels like it should be outlawed. It's sort of like God-Modding.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zFri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 am

Spark wrote:
Atlas wrote:
Decided: I'l edit and use a knew char I have created specialy to beat dragons and a psychic type.

This is diabolical and feels like it should be outlawed. It's sort of like God-Modding.

Sorry for more spamming, but how is that considered God-Modding? Atleast I think that by that sentence, he means he'll have a lot of Ice pokemon, so it would be easier to defeat them...
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zFri Oct 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Yes Atlas, this seems wrong. You can't simply make a character to beat mine in a tournament. To avoid countless arguements between a member and an Administrator that will be pointless and get no where. (This is the first and probably last time I have and will throw my rank out there. Also, you really shouldn't argue with Mods either.) I am dropping my character out. I was expecting a fun and fair fight where skill could determine the winner, not a team meant to beat my own.

Have fun Atlas, I'm not participating.

Last edited by Avaritia on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zMon Oct 29, 2012 6:28 am

*coughyoushouldreallyawardprizepointssincetheytakesolongtoaccumulatewiththequizesalongcough*
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zMon Oct 29, 2012 7:03 am

Time to come back,and even though im pretty sure my character isn't updated to his pokemon's new levels,i'll still enter him,to be honest,i had a hard time picking from my 2 best,Theodore,and Doragon,but Doragon is this one,Theo is the next.

Character to be Used: Doragon
Pokemon to be Used: Garchomp(N/A)Gyarados(N/A)and Hanhebi(N/A)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zMon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Let us all sit down and be realistic by the standards of pokemon. We are canon by the games, not the anime. Most tournaments and other associations in pokemon that provide certain battle features outlaw the usage of certain pokemon, ie Legendaries and Uber Pokemon. Though I myself am a fan of a few Uber pokemon, I despise seeing legendaries facing off against me and having the unnatural ability to destroy my entire team in 6 turns without my team landing a single hit. This is not a lie to make a point. It's perfectly natural that someone wants to create a team designed to handle specific types; in fact, many trainers will do that. This fight would be completely fair; Atlas wouldn't win and it's because of Reshiram. Why? Because Dragon/Fire won't be taken out by any Ice type. There's no handicap on him in this situation, unless Atlas was smart enough to pull out a team designed to counter dragons; specifically, more dragons.
Raulaun
Raulaun

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zMon Oct 29, 2012 12:40 pm

We should do something based off RNG

Roll 1-649 6 times and give each person a fully evolved Pokemon based on the number to whoever enters. That way it is entirely fair. If you want, we can even go so far as to draft.
Nobody does that enough, and I feel it would be a great way to handle tournaments.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 11:04 am

dead much?? :l
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Doragon wrote:
dead much?? :l

I thought YOU were dead... looks like not :P
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 1:01 pm

pffft,the best martial artist always ressurects to save a damnsel in distress,even if shes half rotted and possessed by a spiritomb.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]   The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament] H6Q0F8z

The First Tournament ~(o.o)~ [Free Level Tournament]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1