HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm alive!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

I'm alive! Empty
PostSubject: I'm alive!   I'm alive! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 02, 2012 3:27 am

Hey guys, sorry about my absense these last couple of weeks. I had a small issue with a hacker on another site and caused myself to have a panic attack, which led to me locking myself out of my own account and therefore I could not log on. Stupid, right?

Anyway, I was so happy that Nakaharu helped me get back into my account. Thank you so much!!! Also, I'm taking a class in college right now that focuses on website design and maintenance so maybe I can help get site activity back up. If you wanna RP or want me to pick up a thread to mod or something, then just send a PM. Again, so sorry about not being online for a while.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

I'm alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive!   I'm alive! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 07, 2012 11:15 pm

wb
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

I'm alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive!   I'm alive! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 am

When. I wrote this, I didn't realize the severity of the site. I will get around to it Atlas, but I'm trying to figure out ways to fix the site.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

I'm alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive!   I'm alive! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 09, 2012 10:43 am

Welcome back(With a little delay) and I hope you bring some activity back in the site.. :/
Sponsored content

I'm alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm alive!   I'm alive! H6Q0F8z

I'm alive!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: