HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I shouldn't make you wonder.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

I shouldn't make you wonder. Empty
PostSubject: I shouldn't make you wonder.   I shouldn't make you wonder. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Hello, everyone. Obviously, Quibbloboy here.
You may or may not have noticed my absence recently. Every once in a while I log in, convincing myself it's for good this time, but it never is. I don't come back the next day, or the day after that, or the day after that and soon it's been weeks since I last logged in. Sometimes I have an excuse but not anymore. The simple truth is that I just don't have the drive to be here anymore.
These past few years here (and on PX) have been wonderful. I've made so many friends, met tons of fantastic, funny, talented, creative people. That's why it pains me so much to type this and finally set it in stone. But so many of the friends I've made have moved on. I didn't used to understand how they could just lose interest in a site like this, where I used to be able to log in and lose myself for hours at a time, tapping out my travels with Luke and Eddy, Burton and his Charmeleon and even Link and his Charmander back in the PX days. Now, I'm sad to say, I do. I wish I felt drawn here the way I used to; it's a feeling unlike any other to become lost in a world so detailed and real to me that the real world felt like just a dream.
Unfortunately that feeling is gone now, like a love I used to cherish but don't anymore. That's why I'm leaving. Officially leaving. It's like I already left a long time ago, I just hadn't admitted it to myself yet.
That's not to say I'll never come back, I'm sure in the future I'll log in every once in a while to check on how things are going. But I'm also sure it will never be the same as it was. The site was in one era when I joined, but since then it's entered a new era, with new people. So I'm allowing it go its own way without interfering.
I feel like I've babbled senselessly for long enough. To all my friends here, new(er) and old, good luck. Just like I've (hopefully) left my mark on this site, this site has left its mark on me. Thank you all for some of the legitimate best experiences of my life.
[11:15:15] Quibbloboy is away
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't make you wonder.   I shouldn't make you wonder. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 11, 2012 7:24 pm

:( . I really hoped I meet you. :/ I hope you return someday.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't make you wonder.   I shouldn't make you wonder. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Agreed Buddy I Know How You Feel and I know this is something you gotta do.. Leaving I mean anyway I didn't only think of you as my Ealora Mod. I thought of you as a friend so See You Around I guess and I hope our paths will cross again some day be it on this site or another I'll miss you :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't make you wonder.   I shouldn't make you wonder. H6Q0F8z

I shouldn't make you wonder.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1