HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viridan city and Viridan Forest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Jayster23
Jayster23

Viridan city and Viridan Forest. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridan city and Viridan Forest.   Viridan city and Viridan Forest. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 03, 2010 7:50 am

It hit. Charmander got weak...

"C'mon Charmander use crunch again!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Viridan city and Viridan Forest.   Viridan city and Viridan Forest. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 03, 2010 8:01 am

it came close but venonat barely dodged it"1 more confusion"venonat fell down and was about to faint but used 1 more confusion(also charmander gained a level from the butterfree)
Jayster23
Jayster23

PostSubject: Re: Viridan city and Viridan Forest.   Viridan city and Viridan Forest. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:15 am

(k thanks, sorry i've been inactive sooo much homework XD)

In a fraction of a second Jayden remembered his Potions...

"Charmander quickly come here!" Charmander ran towards Jayden in what seemed to be the speed of light. Jayden sprayed the Super Potion on Charmander, Charmander felt good as new.

Venonat's confusion still hit Charmander. "Darn i forgot about that! Charmander use Crunch again!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Viridan city and Viridan Forest.   Viridan city and Viridan Forest. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 4:56 am

when charmander used crunch but venonat had already fainted"ok good job you beat me"the boy returned his pokemon"ill find you again then beat you"he smiled then went off looking around for a new pokemon
Jayster23
Jayster23

PostSubject: Re: Viridan city and Viridan Forest.   Viridan city and Viridan Forest. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 22, 2010 10:33 am

(sorry, i have been away)

Jayden watched as the boy walked off between the trees. "C'mon Charmander" he said. I have to hurry you and Spearow back to the Pokemon center.

Jayden rushed to the Pokemon center and healed his Pokemon, then returned to Viridian Forest in search for some new pokemon.

Jayden walked into a tall patch of grass when...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viridan city and Viridan Forest.   Viridan city and Viridan Forest. - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Viridan city and Viridan Forest.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3