HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everstone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Everstone Empty
PostSubject: Everstone   Everstone H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi, I was looking through the Pokemon Market, and I could not find an Everstone anywhere. Could someone please make it availible so trainers can keep Pokemon from Evolving, because that would be a help to some people. Thanks!
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dragon Kurai

Everstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everstone   Everstone H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Personally, there are takes on this.
Some think it may be useful as because you cna stop your pokemon from evolving when you don't want them to, though I don't really see an option for pokemon to hold items here [not saying anything, but that could be added].

Some thing it may be a little bit of a hassle because you can already just post and say "<pokemon> didn't want to evolve".

For the most part, I agree with the addition of the item so that you don't have to post all the time saying "<pokemon> didn't want to evolve", though it really isn't my decision.

Everstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everstone   Everstone H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 9:56 am

Putting up the Everstone in the market is useless because you can just tell the moderator something like, "Please do not evolve my Pokemon yet until I say so."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Everstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everstone   Everstone H6Q0F8zTue Jul 24, 2012 1:05 am

@ EmpoleonZach

*No, it's quite true there isn't an Everstone in the Pokemon Market. Because I'll be horribly honest here and say that most people wouldn't give a pokemon the Everstone, as one of the fastest and widely loved ways of making a pokemon stronger is to let it evolve.

@ Atlas

*Please refrain from trying to assist people if all you plan to post is one sentence that has little value in such a topic. I would suggest you avoid this section if this is how constructive you plan to be with your responses.

@ SuicuneFang

*It would be a splendid idea if that was discussed. Pokemon sometimes require to be holding certain items for an effect to take place, or for an evoltion to occur. That should most definitely be discussed.

*Hardly a hassle. You can simply make an addition to the pokemon template on the app labeled. "Held Item". That can also be used on custom pokemon, signalling a percent chance of having said item.

*Although I do agree, it does seem that, if too much time was spent on such a device, it wouldn't be time well wasted.

@ Craig Marshall

*I don't even know why I'm addressing you at all. Your opinion on the situation is just as depressing as Atlas'. Honestly, I expect better. Same thing I sad to Atlas is being said to you. But I'm not going to write it again.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dragon Kurai

Everstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everstone   Everstone H6Q0F8zSun Jul 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Atlas wrote:
whats the point of posting all this if your only negative? if you don't think its a good idea say so or don't post at all. whats the point of setting up such a big post?
If you actually took the time to look in the post, you would see how he wasn't completely negative, and actually did build upon someone else's opinion. He also may have given a negative comment, but instead of sitting here complaining about his post, or criticizing him on his comment, improve by using the comment.

I'm gonna ask you not do that again. You are entitled to your opinion, but you have went off topic by stating said opinion.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Everstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everstone   Everstone H6Q0F8zMon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 am

Atlas wrote:
whats the point of posting all this if your only negative? if you don't think its a good idea say so or don't post at all. whats the point of setting up such a big post?

What's the point in posting this if it has no point? Clearly, you cannot read between when someone is pointing out something negative or something positive Atlas. But when I post in such a thing, that, signifies I acheknowledged and spoke on every post made so far. I'm not simply dismissing someone's opinion because I don't like it. And if I dislike it, I'll say why. If I like it, I'll say why.

With that, Atlas, I suggest you watch yourself before you concern yourself with others. If all you can come up with to try and speak about me is three sentences, well, you've been outdone even by me. I'm used to being hated so there's no much I can care when I throw words around on here. Partly my fault, the other is the site's.

But in all fairness, there are just some people on this site you simply don't mess with in such a poor manner. Who knows, I might just be one of them.
Sponsored content

Everstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everstone   Everstone H6Q0F8z

Everstone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Support Hub :: Resolved Suggestions-
Jump to: