HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends and Journeys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Friends and Journeys Empty
PostSubject: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Kai exited the Lab in Pallet Town newly equipped with his Pokedex `Dexter` and 5 pokeballs which he doubted he would need. Kai then moved across the town towards the rather slender route to Viridian City heading through long grass which in turn hid many various pokemon looking all around him and enjoying the sunshine which blazed down through the clouds. He was calmly moving forwards when suddenly a ________ Jumped out of the grass and looked at him. Kai took his Pokedex from his pocket and aimed the lens at the pokemon asking "Analyse this pokemon Dexter" His pokedex replying "________________". Kai then took one of his pokeballs from his belt and enlarged it calling "Come on out Abra", Abra appearing standing in front of Kai arms outstretched in an attempt to protect him ready for a battle if one arose.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 11:51 am

The pokemon was an electrike.
Pokedex: Electrike stores electricity in its long body hair. This Pokémon stimulates its leg muscles with electric charges. These jolts of power give its legs explosive acceleration performance.

The electrike didn't seem like it wanted a fight, but when it saw the trainer's pokemon, it knew a battle was about to commence.

Electrike, Male, Lvl 13
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 am

Kai looked at it and thought for a second "hmmm..." he looked more carefully and said "Actually I don't think this pokemon is in the mood it look's quite calm as it is so, come on off we go Abra" leaving it there and continuing to walk along the path.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 11:55 am

The electrike, whom was presuming that the trainer was gonna battle it, was already preparing an attack. As a sign of intimidation, it threw a rock, somehow, at the trainer.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 11:57 am

Kai was hit on the back of the head and turned laughing "well your just playing I guess" he then continued to walk along the path toward Viridian City.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 11:59 am

The electrike receded into the grass where it was previously.
Suddenly a Pidgey appeared from the grass, and it started following the trainer, and attacked his pokemon by tackling it.

Pidgey, female, lvl 13
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Kai heard it and turned to see Abra rolling along the grass he then turned and said "Well that was uncalled for, Abra Use Teleport then Thunder Punch" Abra nodding and disappearing as he reappeared multiple times around Pidgey in an attempt to confuse it before thrusting his thunder infused fist with an uppercut towards Pidgey's beak to try and make a one hit k.o.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 12:06 pm

The pidgey didn't suspect that the pokemon it was fighting would attack so soon, though it could have been expected. Keeping an eye on the reappearing Abra, it didn't expect that it would be hit by the thunder infused fist. It flew a little upwards, then landed on the ground. It wasn't about to be defeated though, so it got back up and rushed for another tackle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Abra just watched and waited to be told a move Kai knowing this he called out "Now Counter it Abra with another Thunder Punch" Abra drawing back it fist and waiting for Pidgey to get in range before thrusting it forwards again at Pidgey's beak.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 pm

The pidgey saw that Abra was preparing another attack, though it didn't know exactly which one it was. It just kept charging, knowing that if it made contact, it might make the opponent's attack do less damage. Eventually it was a few inches away from the opposing pokemon, and it added a little extra force to the attack.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Abra sidestepped and attempted to thrust Thunder Punch into Pidgey's side as now it had built up speed for force it would be harder to avoid. Kai watched and smiled cheering Abra on with a quick "You Can Do It Abra!".
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 pm

The pidgey's attack was interrupted by the thunder punch, which sent the pidgey flying. It landed on it's side, and it was time to decide. Was the trainer gonna end the Pidgey, or was he going to capture it?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Kai didn't particularly want to finish it but knew he couldn't Abra's safety in case it came back calling out "Now Abra finish it off Thunder Punch" Abra teleporting over behind Pidgey and slamming his fist down towards Pidgey.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Abra gains 13 XP.
Abra is level 13, with 1 extra XP
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Kai smiled praising Abra with a "Well Done" before continuing to walk along the path noticing the archway gate into Viridian City and also noticing a __________ Standing there he looked at it and watched trying to figure out what exactly it was having not seen one before. He then remembered taking his Pokedex from his pocket and once again aiming the lens at it asked "Analyse the pokemon please Dexter" Dexter replying this time with "___________ The ________ Pokemon _______________________" Kai waited to see what the pokemon did before calling for any attacks.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 10:08 am

((The pokemon that got generated doesn't seem to have an exact pokedex entry, so I'm going with what I got. srry XD))

The pokemon that had appeared was a shellder. It probably wasn't common to see a water type where the trainer was, but you could guess it may have been moving to some other area of water. It just happened to be crossing paths with the trainer at this point, and it slightly froze when spotted.

Pokedex:
Its hard shell repels any kind of attack. It is vulnerable only when its shell is open.

After it noticed that it was being scanned, it looked at the strange contraption that the trainer was holding. The noises it was making scared it slightly, and it prepared to attack the trainer in fear it would be attacked first. It rushed at his pokemon, apparently attempting to tackle it.

Shellder, Male, Lvl 10
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 am

Kai was quick to react calling out "Quick Abra Teleport!" Abra teleporting himself out of the way of the attack before Kai called "I don't wanna do this but you attacked first now Abra Energy Ball!" A ball of green energy building up between his hands which were held out in front of him before forcing it forwards sending the attack flying forwards towards Shellder.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 am

((One question, did you add Kai to your trainer list in the sig? I don't see it...))

The shellder was too busy attempting its attack to prepare to dodge, so the energy ball came into contact with it. It flew backwards, landing a couple of feet away. It got up, and began deciding whether it should stay and battle or attempt to run away. It decided that it would stick to battle, even though it would be best to run. It began rushing at the pokemon again, preforming another tackle.

((Tackle is pretty much the only attack move it has that does damage, which is a fail on the generator's part for picking that pokemon, lol XD))
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 11:40 am

((Just added him to it now and lol))

Kai called again "Teleport now Abra then Thunder Punch!" Abra teleporting himself behind Shellder and launching forwards the Thunder Punch towards Shellder.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 11:42 am

Once again like last time, the shellder was too busy attempting to tackle the other pokemon to attempt to dodge the incoming attack. Once again, like last time, it made contact, and sent the pokemon flying. It landed a few feet away, and it questioned itself again as to whether or not it should run or stay. It decided that it wasn't going to bother the trainer anymore, so it ran away, hoping to avoid further attacks by running into the tall grass.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 11:46 am

(! But I needed the experience to get Abra to level 16 and to evolve ;-( lol)

Kai shrugged saying "come on then Abra" Abra returning to his side as the duo passed under the arch into Viridian City.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 11:50 am

((sorry :-())

A trainer that was running through the city bumped into Kai. She stumbled back slightly, looking at the trainer. She seemed as though she was in trouble, and this was enhanced by the fact there were tears in her eyes. "Please, you gotta help me, please sir! You're a pokemon trainer, please," she begged, pleading. Something must be going on somewhere...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 11:55 am

((One sec I'll move your comment When I make my new topic for Viridian lol))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Journeys   Friends and Journeys H6Q0F8z

Friends and Journeys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1