HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locky in Cherrygrove

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
lockmaster24

Locky in Cherrygrove Empty
PostSubject: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 am

"Ok finally in cherrygrove. Now all I need to do is get this sentret off my head." said Locky who walked over to the mart to buy some pokeballs. "Oh yeah Totodile you got hurt i'll go to the pokecentre after I buy some items, alright?" "Totodile" (yeah sure)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 9:01 am

the sentret laid there and slept
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 am

after purchasing his pokeball's Locky walked over to the Pokecentre and asked "Nurse Joy can you please heal my Totodile?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 9:06 am

"yes"nurse joy healed totodile and gave him back"there"
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 am

"thanks" said Locky and he left the pokecentre. "Ok Totodile back the way we came or do you wanna go to route 30?" asked Locky. Totodile pointed to route 30 "Totodile" (It's further from the spearow) "Ok" replied Locky "let's go!" Once on route 30...
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Then a pidgey came over and stared at the boy with a sentret on his head
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 pm

"Oh hey awesome a Pidgey. I want." (Yeah scared of Spearow want Pidgey :p) "Totodile use Scratch!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 6:21 pm

the pidgey flies over totodile then asks"why is there a sentret on his head"
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 6:25 pm

(Oh, cause he was in a hurry to get to cherrygrove, he couldn't be bothered fighting it) Totodile replied stopping his attack. "Totodile why did you stop the attack. Screw it. Go Pokeball!" said Locky throwing a pokeball at the Pidgey while it was distraced with the conversation with Totodile.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 pm

pidgey knocked it in a bush(do you mind we are talking...geez rude now as i was saying well ill take a shot in the dark and ask if hes afraid of spearows)
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 6:30 pm

(Oh yeah he petrified of them. You should have seen him in route 29) said Totodile "Damn i wasted a pokeball. You hear that Pidgey you owe me money!" said Locky getting annoyed now. "Come on Totodile, we're leaving." (Well I gotta go, maybe I'll see you again later) said Totodile turning to follow Locky.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 6:33 pm

the pidgey flys back to totodile(you know he can just get it from the bush i didnt knock it far but as i was saying BUHAHAHAHAHA hey guys come over here)the pidgey call 5 other pidgeys over and tells them that locky is afraid of spearows and all the pidgeys laugh infront of locky
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 6:39 pm

(Hmmm... that's not nice. I know it's funny but it's not really nice. Hang on i'll get the Pokeball for him) Totodile runs off and grabs the Pokeball then uses Dragon DAnce in order to quickly dash over to Locky (Hey, hey! Wait for me!) "Toto dile!" said Totodile. Locky stops and turns around to see Totodile running back with the Pokeball and to see 6 Pidgey's doing something he assumed was laughing. "Oh it's is on in a matter simular to Donkey Kong!" said Locky. Totodile gives him the pokeball. "Thanks Totodile" said Locky "You ready" "Totodile?" (For what?) "Totodile use Dragon Dance! Let's take them all out"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zThu Sep 30, 2010 8:01 pm

the pidgeys laugh and see the totodile"well lets give them a show boys"all the pidgeys fly around them ocoasinally using gust from the sky and other times using sand attack
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:06 am

"Totodile with your speed keep dodging and attack with scratch on the leader, take down the leader and the rest will follow." With Totodile's speed doubled he could easily out run the pidgey's speed and quickly made it out of the formation while Locky took all the Sand-attacks and Gusts. Luckly the Gust's blew the sand away from his face. Totodile with an almighty jump attacked the lead Pidgey with a double strength Scratch
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:12 am

the other pidgeys just blew him away(our leaders not here)they all keep using sand attack on totodile and gust to make a sand storm
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:14 am

"Totodile use Leer!" Locky shouted as he swiped at a Pidgey making it stop it's attack. With the opening Totodile leaped out of the sand storm and attacked with Scratch.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:16 am

it hit just barely then they used sand-attack on totodile still flying
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:22 am

"Totodile jump into the lake" *Yes there is a lake on route 30 so :P* Totodile obeyed and jumped into the lake with the Pidgey hot on his trail. "Hide yourself in the lake and wash of the sand." Totodile vanished into the depths of the lake. "I wanna try something." said Locky and he whispered to the Sentret on his head. "Did you like getting attacked. Maybe you should help me take them out? If you want i'll throw you over to them where you can attack them." They won't counter attack because they will be to busy looking for Totodile. Once you attack one Totodile will jump out and Scratch another. So are you ready?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:25 am

the sentret shook his head yes and got ready while one pidgey stared at the lake the others flew around over locky
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:29 am

Locky held out his hand and once Sentret was in it he threw it at the distracted Pidgey. The other Pidgey's cried out in warning. The Pidgey by the lake turned around to see a Sentret flying over towards him. Locky grabbed one of the Pidgeys by him and Totodile rocketed out of the Lake to attack the Pidgey with Scratch and to catch the Sentret.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:35 am

(umm dude there like 20 ft in the air flying untouchable using long range moves)they use gust to blow sentret into totodile then the other one flew back and they kept flying in the sky
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:40 am

"Plan B... RUN!!!" yelled Locky ruturning Totodile and picking up Sentret as he sprinted back to the Pokecenter.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:43 am

The pidgeys just flew away to sleep then totodile had gained a level and used water gun then was returned

Last edited by Doragon on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
lockmaster24

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 4:45 am

"Oh Totodile you learnt water gun! Congratulations." said Locky as he sprinted back. Inside the Pokecenter Locky asked Nurse Joy if she could heal Totodile. "And uhhh Nurse could you heal this wild Sentret?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locky in Cherrygrove   Locky in Cherrygrove H6Q0F8z

Locky in Cherrygrove
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next