HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orange Breakdown?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 5:09 pm

I only took very little amount, the words pulsed through Kai's mind. I only took very little amount, I only took very little amount. She was starting to get a headache from just that statement, and she grimaced, wondering if she should just give up now and move on to a more loaded target. Still, his family had a lot of money, and there had to be a bank somewhere on these islands.

Sighing, she let her Flygon out. "Well," she started, "I have my Flygon, and I happen to have a water type. I can ride by air and you can ride on my Gyrados," she said with an over enthusiastic voice, her nerves were still shot by what Light had said.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 5:19 pm

"Oh, that is awesome. I never rode a gyarados before! Now, I can't only compete with one pokemon, I need to capture one at least on this island. Lets go!" said Light and went to woods just a couple meters from the PC. "Oh its to refreshing here in the shades, isn't it Sky?" when he said it a wild _______ appeared next to the tree.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 7:59 pm

It was a Kangaskhan, simply going about its day, sitting in the shade of the tree. She looked to Light curiously, but in taking in sight of Kai, she cringed and glared at the girl. She wasn't entirely hostile, but would attack to protect her child if provoked.

Kangaskhan, Female, Level 35
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:08 pm

"Oh nice a Kangaskhan, go Ampharos!" said Light and sent out Apharos. "Use cotton spore quickly." added Light, Ampharos nodded and released many spores at Kangaskhan.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Kai leaned back and watched the battle tiredly. She was getting bored of her mission quickly, but would none of the less, keep with it. She was stubborn that way. Her Ninetales, however, seemed intent on the battle. She knew that it was a great advantage to know how an opponent fought, to know what they'll do and how to avoid it. Even with just the beginning of this battle, she began to pick out patterns, noticing that Light favored Cotton Spore at the start of a fight.

---

Just as they had done to Flygon, the little spores made contact with Kangaskhan, and clung to her body, weighing her down and making it harder to move. Instead of protecting herself, when the attack headed toward her, she put her body over the baby in her pouch, protecting it from harm and sacrificing her own well-being for her young. Snarling viciously at Ampharos, Kangaskhan's nostrils flared as the rage flooded into her body. Just like an angry Ursaring protecting its cub, she lashed out at Ampharos with her sharp teeth, and attempted a Bite attack.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Light was so excited that he didn't even payed attention to anything else than the battle. 
Ampharos tried to dodge that furious bite attack but Kankaskhan managed to bite his arm. Since Ampharos isn't the best pokemon who can deal with strong physical pain, he used thunder at Kangaskan without Lights order.
The thunder was so uncontrolled that it almost hit Kai and Light.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 12:22 am

Kai narrowly managed to jump away from the furious crackle of electricity, and she glared at Ampharos. It would pay later for that.

Being so close to the furious burst of electricity, Kangaskhan was easily hit. She did not cry out, but a smaller, more frail voice did, before cutting into silence. The baby in Kangaskhan's pouch had fainted in the attack, and the mother's eyes blazed with fury. Roaring in rage, she charged at Ampharos with another Bite attack.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Light made awkward face seeing Ampharos attack without his order, but when he saw how great the damage was he cheered on Ampharos.
Then Ampharos easily dodges bite attack due Kangaskhan infection because of spores and the electric shock she just got. "Ok Amphy try Take Down!" said Light and Amphy recklessly charged Kangaskhan.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 8:10 pm

The Kangaskhan, in her fit of rage, charged at Ampharos at the same time he made his charge, and she barreled into him. Crying out, she stumbled as Ampharos's attack took it's toll, and she fell to her knees, a perfect time to finish or catch her.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 12:09 am

-Ampharos takes some damage due to recoil
"Good job Ampharos." said Light and took one pokeball "Go!" he threw the pokeball at Kangaskhan in hope to catch it.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 am

The Pokeball hit Kangaskhan and sucked her inside with a flash of light. It shook once, twice, and a final third time before coming to a halt and clicking fully shut.

Kangaskhan was caught! Would you like to give her a nickname?

Kai sat back and watched, mildly impressed with the catch. Sure, she could have just forced the Pokemon easily into submission without much effort, but it was amusing to watch how a normal trainer did things. She faked an excited grin, "nice catch!" she said with just a little too much enthusiasm, though she doubted the rich trainer would notice.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Light picked up the newly captured pokemon pokeball with joy "Thank you Sky, now we can continue the journey to the next island."
Light opened his backpack and from it he pulled his pokedex "Ok the map app, hmm the nearest island with the gym is the Kumquat like i said, but i don't believe that pokemon can swim that far. Maybe its the best to first go to Tarroco island." suggested Light
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 10:04 pm

"Whatever you want to do," Kai said uncommitedly. If he gets 'lost at sea' I doubt I'd get caught. She sighed, sending her Flygon out before handing Light her Gyrados's Pokeball. "I'll just follow you from the air, whatever you decide is fine by me."
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 10:40 pm

[They moved to the shore]
"Excellent, lets go!" said Light "Umm i will borrow your Gyarados, can i?" asked Lee smiling awkwardly.
Light climbed on the Skys gyarados and sailed away to Tarroco island. [*Lets say you agreed, to speed it up a bit]
Meanwhile they didn't knew that they were followed by the two strange people in shadows.

Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 Team_rocket_by_maemukirokettodan97-d5e79q7
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Orange Breakdown?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2