HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orange Breakdown?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Light arrived to Orange Archipelago but not on the island he supposed to but to Pummelo island because of the storm in Hamlin. His Ampharos was tried from long trip so Light returned him to his pokeball. "I think it's the best to rest while we're here." said Light and continued to Pokemon Center. He was shocked seeing Nurse Joy, her skin was darker than the others back there in Johto. He had a nice chat with her while Ampharos was healing, and she said that its the best to be in this island for a while and train. He decided to do so.. Light stood in the Island Square looking to its map "Hmm if only i could ask someone to help me find this park..." mumbled he.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Kai had just landed, and dismounted her Flygon. Star, her loyal mind controlling Ninetales, made a human illusion around herself, and walked along side her master. They had come here when someone told them about all the rich people in the Orange Archipelago, and Kai couldn't resist such oppurtunities to swindle people out of their cold hard cash. Some servants couldn't hurt either.

"That guy looks lost," she told Star, pointing to a man with an Ampharos at his side. "I bet we can get some money off of him." Together, Kai and the human looking Star approached him.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Light was still looking for the perfect training place, when Ampharos sensed someone is approaching them. Ampharos pulled Light for his shirt and they turned around. When Light saw the girl with Ninetails he sensed something strange about them, but he didn't wanted it to be obvious. Instead he smiled "Hey there, would you be so kind to help me find place called Plaza Park? I'm new here". He didn't wanted to reveal his true identity yet, and Amplaros was just looking at Ninetails without blinking.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Kai had no idea where any such park was, but she wasn't about to tell him that. "Sure," she replied with enthusiasm, "I was just heading there myself, care to join me?"

Star just rolled her eyes, obiously this wasn't one of Kai's best escapades. Can we at least do something with a bit of danger after this? she asked Kai telepathically.

Kai gave a slight nod to Star, then awaited the man's reply.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Ampharos was confused when Ninetails rolled its eyes but still was determined to constantly watch its every move.
"Excellent, what a coincidence don't you think?" said Light still holding his fake smile "Shall we go then?" added he.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:29 pm

"We shall!" Kai said with forced enthusiasm. She wasn't a very enthusiastic person, unless money was involved. Or dangerous stunts, she enjoyed them. Picking a random direction, Kai began leading Light away from the mass of people, she'd need few witnesses if it came down to robbing him. Although simply stealing a wallet out of his pocket would be much simpler. She continued on, but impatience seemed to take over. She would need to get this over with soon so she could do bigger and more risky things.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Light and Ampharos continued following strnage new girl they met. Light noticed that Ampharos isn't looking very happy about following the people they just met, so he knew something bad is about to happen.
"Umm I haven't asked what your name is.." said Light "Sorry for my rudeness."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Kai thought for a moment. Of course she wouldn't give her actual name, but it was hard to think of a name just as awesome to use. After a small pause she replied, "It's fine, knowing one's name is the basis of acquaintanceship," she smiled for sounding so smart, "My name's Sky, what about yours?"
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Light never reveals his true identity even to persons he know really well. "My name is Simonm nice to meet you. " said he after a short thinking "Maybe we can battle when we arrive there?" asked Light.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 pm

"Nice to meet you," Kai said, then she noticed a park off into the distance. It looked as if she had found it by chance, and she eagerly sped up to reach it. What a better place to rob someone than in a wide spaced park! A battle would probably be entertaining too, but Simonm's Ampharos didn't look as if it would stand a chance. Kai thought for a moment, then decided she could easily bluff her way out of serious dough if she feinted that her Pokemon were weak.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 pm

"Oh we re here." said Light seeing the park "Its nice place for practise. Are you ready Sky?" asked Light petting his Ampharos.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 8:44 pm

"This'll be a very tough fight, Flygon, are you sure you can take it?" Recognising the tone in Kai's voice, Flygon hunkered down and looked pitiful and weak, he even made a faint cry of fear, and glanced scaredly at Light's Ampharos.

"How about this," Kai said, glancing down as if in thought, "Whoever wins this gets, let's say... $4000 from the loser?"

Last edited by Fennekin on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 11:03 pm

When Flygon appeared Light thought >whoah this is going to be tough<, but when he saw flygon barely keeping his eyes open, Light said "Are you sure you want to battle with that pokemon? Oh and as for the price its not problem at all."
Light petted Ampharos and looked at 'Sky' again "If you decide to go with Flygon, you can have the first move."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 12:01 am

Kai's face grew into a successful grin, but it was quick to fade away and be replaced by a look of concern as she looked at her terrified Flygon. "Yeah, this big lug is just scared," she said with deceitful concern, "And I'll gladly take the first move." With her plan into action, Flygon tentatively stepped forward, shaking slightly out of fear. It seemed he was jus as good an actor as his trainer.

Flapping his wings, he lifted up off the ground, and the battle began. A piercing cry shot out from his gaping mouth, and if it weren't for her being used to such a thing, it would have sent chills through Kai's spine. The sound escalated, and midlife into a feral Screech attack.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Apharos took the hit and his defense slightly decreased. "Ampharos use Cotton Spore." said Light and Ampharos released cotton-like spores trying to hit Flygon.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 10:44 pm

The spores were only sped up by the wind blowing toward Flygon, and to Kai's dismay, they attached themselves to his wings and body, making it harder for him to manoeuvre and maintain speed. Seeing now as the time to finish their act, Kai nodded toward Flygon. "Dragon Tail," she commanded.

Though slightly slow from the cotton spores that gripped to his body, Flygon tipped down into a dive toward Ampharos, his tail beginning to glow with a blue and powerful light. Once close enough, he swung it with deadly precision at his foe, knowing it would be a devistating attack if it hit.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Even though Ampharos was sure it attack will be easily dodged because its speed is lowered, flygon was pretty fast. Ampharos took direct hit and almost fainted then no waiting for Lights orders used take down, and since his ability is static he was hoping it to be double effective.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 2:31 am

Flygon tried to rise back into the air in time, but the pesky little cotton spores still clung to his bod and weighed him down, causing the Take Down to barrel into him. Luckily, he wasn't too phased by it, and managed to lift off the ground right after Ampharos attacked. Unluckily, a jolt of electricity traveled down his spine and throughout his body, forcing him to shudder.

Now paralysed and slowed down, Flygon knew the rest of the battle would be tricky. Ampharos would be out in one hit, but he would have trouble doing it. From here, it would be rather pointless to try a move that required physical force, at his slowed state, it would be difficult to attack and easy to dodge. Instead, a strange raw energy formed in the roof of his mouth, and from his position above Ampharos, he launched the energy in a beam-like manner. It was a DragonBreath.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Seeing Flygons shuddering gave hope to Ampharos and raised its spirit. But suddenly Flygon blasted dragon breath out of nowhere and directly hit Ampharos who after that faints. Light was first surprised and then smiled and nodded "You were great buddy, have a nice rest." and returned Ampharos.
"You are an amazing trainer Sky." said Light and thought that no one that good can be a bad person ".. and I must confess that my name isn't actually Simmon. My name is Light Evans." smiled he and showed his hand to Sky hoping for handshake.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 6:25 pm

"It's pretty rude to lie about a name," Kai said to Light, smirking at the irony of the statement, "and thank you." Something about the trainer's name seemed to raise something in Kai's mind, Evans... I've heard that surname before... she mused in her thoughts, probably some sort of rich political figure I was going to rob...

Smiling at this thought, she took his extended hand and shook it, "it's a pleasure to meet you," she purred.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 6:41 pm

While they were shaking hands Light smiled and apologized "It is pleasure to meet you too!" he said. "Now that I know I want to be on this islands, I also want to join the Orange League. Lets go back to the pokemon center and register." smiled he "Oh! Why don't you come with me? Together we can do this." added he speaking with big hope.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 6:57 pm

Kai clenched her teeth slightly, she was starting to bite off a little more than she could chew, but regardless, she slowly nodded her head. "Yeah," she said, feigning enthusiasm to match Light's own, "that's an excellent idea! I could really learn a lot, and all my Pokemon could get more confident!" Her Ninetales rolled her eyes at the statement, but didn't raise any objections.  It wouldn't hurt to stall a bit longer... I can steal his wallet or something when his guard's down. Heck, he seems trusting enough to give it to me if I asked. Sucker. Kai thought, smiling happily at the notion.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 7:09 pm

"Awesome, we are going to be the best of friends!" said Light and petted Ninetails. As they were walking Light noticed two strange looking at them all the time, but he rejected that immediately. They arrived in PC and Light was successfully registered.
"Hey why don't you sign up too, you have very high chance of winning this!" suggested he.

Orange Breakdown? Team_rocket_by_maemukirokettodan97-d5e79q7
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 4:26 pm

"Oh, eh, sure..." Kai replied, it wouldn't hurt to battle any gym leaders on her downtime of her plans, at least she hoped it wouldn't. Ninetales wasn't fond of Light's touch, and with a silent look of malice toward Kai, she made one fast, jerky nod of no, the boy had to be intact. It would be a shame to damage his pretty face anyway.

She filled out all of the registration information, using her same fake name, and looked to Light. "Well," she said, "we're both registered. Now what?"
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 4:34 pm

"Great now we need to go to an island with a gym.." Light opens his map ".. and the closest one to us is at Kumquat island." said he and bought Sky and himself something to drink. " Oh and also we need to do something about our transport. Even though my family have a lot of money, i only took very little amount. And i can't afford traveling by boat from island to island every time. Have any idea?" 
Sponsored content

Orange Breakdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Breakdown?   Orange Breakdown? H6Q0F8z

Orange Breakdown?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Orange Archipelago :: Orange Archipelago :: Pummelo Island-
Jump to: