HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back home (mod needed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

Back home (mod needed) Empty
PostSubject: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 1:23 am

Reina sighed, she was finally back in Pallet Town, with 5 badges and only 3 more to get, she was getting closer to being able to challenge the elite four. She looked around the small town, and spotted the house she grew up in.

While she was walking a wild _____ was in her way.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 10:07 pm

The wild Pokemon was a Nidoran (Female, Level 6) Back home (mod needed) 029.

The Nidoran had been sniffing the ground trying to find a trace of some food to eat. Her stomach had been growling for quite some time now, but there hadn't been any trace of food for her yet. The small Nidoran looked up noticing a human was watching her. She suddenly felt overcome with fear! She began to shake violently. Would this human hurt her? She knew she couldn't defend herself very well on an empty stomach.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Reina interest peaked at the little Nidoran. She checked her hands, "Okay good...gloves are on." She said, reaching for the little pokemon, offering her hand, as for the small pokemon to sniff, an offer of friendship, if you would.

"Don't be scared now..." She said, smiling.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 10:31 pm

The little Nidoran eyed Reina's hand in an unsure manner at first. But when the girl said "Don't be scared," Nidoran felt a little better. She sniffed the hand, and then rubbed her head against it, showing she was ok with the girl. She even let out a small "Nido..."
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 am

Reina, smile grew, she pulled her hand away, "Well...I'm heading back to my home...do you want to with me?" She asked, "I'm sure there's some berries around there too." She added.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 4:56 am

At first Nidoran wasn't sure she wanted to go with this girl. However, at the mention of berries, Nidoran's stomach growled again and she was all for going with this girl. Nidoran nudged herself against Reina's body. As she did so, she brushed against one of her Pokeballs and was immediately sucked in. Without rocking once, the ball clicked.

Congratulations! Nidoran (Female, Level 6)Back home (mod needed) 029 has joined your team! Your Psyduck has gone home!

With the Nidoran out of Reina's way, she can continue on her journey!
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 5:12 am

Reina grinned triumphantly, she made her way to her home. Once she was in the very large yard, she released all her Pokeballs.
"Come on out everyone!" She shouted. Bulbasaur, was the first to come out, followed by Pikachu, Blastoise, Meowth, Riolu and her newly caught Nidoran.

While the other Pokemon introduced themselves to Nidoran, Reina walked off in search of some berries for her pokemon.

She spotted a tree that was growing ____ berries!
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 6:08 am

The berries on the tree seemed to be Rawst Berries.

Reina found a total of 4x Rawst Berries!
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Reina grinned, "Alright...I'm sure they're all willing to share." She told herself as she began to pick the Rawst berries. With the light blue berries now in her bag she walked back to her group of Pokemon.

"I got food." She announced. Nidoran's ears perked up, still timid, but hungry. Not far, a Pichu, Togepi and two Squirtles were peeking at the trainer, with them was Reina's Psyduck she sent back to her home.

"Looks like you transferred back to the ranch safety." Reina said, as she walked over to the group of lower leveled Pokemon, led by Psyduck.

"I wonder...if there are any trainers around to battle." Reina asked herself, looking around.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 12:15 am

Reina was in luck! A slightly new trainer was walking by. He was holding a Pokeball in both of his hands and staring at it as he walked. He was coming close to walking into Reina on accident when he finally looked up. He jumped at seeing her and took a step back since he was awkwardly close to the girl. "Hehe.. Sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going.." The boy then looked around and saw that Reina had a lot of Pokemon around. The boy's mood brightened a little. "Hey! I just got this Pidgey a week ago, and I've been trying to figure out how I should train him.. You look like you know a thing or two about Pokemon, so would you mind battling me with one of your Pokemon? I'd be ok with winning or losing, I'd just like to learn a little. My name's Max by the way..
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 12:35 am

Reina grinned, not minding that she had been knocked into, happily agreed.
"Well...hold on...what level is your Pidgey?" She asked the new trainer, wanting to go easy on him.
"And I'm Reina." She added, as Max introduced himself.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 12:49 am

"I'm not certain, but I think he's level 6? Let's check! Come on out Petey!" An average sized Pidgey came out of the Pokeball. It began to fly around squawking "Pidge! Pidgey!" Max then held out his PokeDex and asked "Dex, what level is my Petey?" The PokeDex scanned and then beeped saying "Your Pidgey is level 6." Max then put his PokeDex away. "So I was right!"
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:19 am

"Nidoran...come here." Reina said to her pokemon. Nidoran trotted over to Reina.

"Okay...so you want this battle? As I'm more skilled, you can go first." She said.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:23 am

"Ok, Petey! Attack her Pokemon!" Max's Pidgey just sat there looking at Max confused. "Erm... Hang on.." Max pulled out his PokeDex again and began scrolling this time. Finally Max exclaimed, "Aha! Petey! Use your Tackle!" Petey finally understood and flew at Nidoran with full momentum.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:41 am

Nidoran was knocked back a bit, still not learning how to dodge quickly, however her ability poison point should poison the pidgey.

"Don't worry Nidoran...now I want you to attack back with Scratch!" Reina commanded.
Nidoran's claws glowed white and the Pokemon ran at Pidgey, attempting to claw at the flying type.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:53 am

((I did a number generator for the Poison Point chance so this isn't just my choosing lol))

Despite making contact, Pidgey didn't get poisoned by the Nidoran's Poison Point ability. However, Nidoran's claws managed to slice into one of Pidgey's wings. Pidgey landed safely, but he seems unable to fly any longer during this battle! "Oh no Petey! Are you ok?" Pidgey didn't look at Max. He seemed almost ashamed. "Try your Tackle attack again!" Pidgey again thrusted himself at Nidoran, this time having to run instead of fly.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 am

(lol its fine)

Because of the lack of wings, Reina knew that the lack of wings would make Pidgey slower.
"Now dodge!" Reina said. Nidoran, barley dodged it, moving out of the way.

"Now use growl!" Reina said, "We want to lower Pidgey's attack."
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 am

Pidgey's attacks became weaker!

"That's no good! You're getting too slow Petey! Try Tackling again, but go faster!" Pidgey tried to go as fast as he could to impress his trainer, but the fact was he just wasn't that fast without flight.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 4:27 am

With Pidgey going faster, it most certainly collided with Nidoran, making her fall back. She was getting a bit weaker, but looked to Reina for directions.

"Scratch!" Reina shouted. Nidoran charged at Pidgey, prepared to scratch.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 am

"Great job Petey! Try to Tackle again!" Pidgey was happy to hear the praise from his trainer. He then began to get ready to attack again when Nidoran's claw smacked Pidgey in the face. Pidgey was caught off guard, so the Scratch was a critical strike. Pidgey fell completely over fainted. "Petey! Aw, man you fought so well!" Max returned his Pidgey and then looked to Reina. "Thanks, I learned a lot... Now I know to make sure we're always aware of what our opponent is doing..." Max handed Reina 200 PokeDollars and then ran off to go heal his Pokemon.

Congrats! Nidoran leveled to level 7 and learned Tail Whip! Reina gained 200 PokeDollars!
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 am

Reina smiled, since the battle was over, she began to feed the Pokemon her Rawst berries. Riolu was out and about looking for an opponent and saw a _______!
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 6:44 am

Sandshrew poked his head out of the ground a little bit. He looked around a bit before spotting the Riolu staring at him. He noticed that Riolu wanted a fight. Since Sandshrew had managed to sneak away from his mom for a few moments, he thought he'd try to rough up Riolu. Sandshrew waited for Riolu's move.

Sandshrew (Male, Level 5)Back home (mod needed) 027 has appeared!
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Reina smiled seeing Riolu want to fight.

"Okay Riolu....first move is ours...so use Quick Attack!" She yelled. Riolu, sped at Sandshrew, going faster and jumped at Sandshrew, trying to attack.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Riolu was too fast for the Sandshrew. Sandshrew was hit before he could figure out what had happened. He tried to retaliate with Scratch. Sandshrew's claws came out and began to glow. He then ran towards Riolu as fast as his little legs would let him.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Riolu got a small scratch mark on his face from Sandshrew's attack.

"Another quick attack!" She commanded, Riolu nodded, and pounched at Sandshrew.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home (mod needed)   Back home (mod needed) H6Q0F8z

Back home (mod needed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next