HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can someone pick this up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Can someone pick this up? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone pick this up?   Can someone pick this up? H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 1:18 am

https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t3231p15-meeting-the-priest#59819

I believe I've been rather patient when it comes to waiting, but I'd like replies back within a day or two if possible. Just wrap this up for us and we'll go back to our usual roleplay.

Also, I've had an egg for about 50 some posts now and Novali has for almost that length of time. I'm not exactly sure what else we need to do, but that's at least 6 pages worth of posting and we traveled to at least 1 other town. It's been several weeks since we first bought these eggs, I'm just asking if we can get them hatched now, or if not, what more do we need to do?
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: Can someone pick this up?   Can someone pick this up? H6Q0F8zSun Jul 08, 2012 6:03 am

I second the post above me and use this post to call attention to the topic
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: Can someone pick this up?   Can someone pick this up? H6Q0F8zSun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm reading through the topic now and plan on posting as soon as I'm up to speed on what's happening. I apologize for taking to long to respond. 😓 The staff seems pretty busy this Summer.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Can someone pick this up?   Can someone pick this up? H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for so long, at first I was having some personal issues, andthen I went on a week long vacation without internet access (Just got back late afternoon yesterday and slept the remainder of my time) I'm really sorry for the lack of posting, and hopefully I won't be an inconvienance any longer.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone pick this up?   Can someone pick this up? H6Q0F8z

Can someone pick this up?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1