HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the new corrupt a wish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Card
Card

the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 4:31 am

Granted. Unfortunately you became too powerful and everyone agreed to have you demoted.
(No offense, of course. The only thing I could think of. XD)
I wish I was a magical cat that had wings and could talk.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 am

(It's nothing, fella. ^.^)

Granted but somebody wished as a dog that can fly instead. The two of you meet in the air the dog rips your wings apart as you freefall to the ground.

I wish I was a pro-wrestler.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 4:51 am

Granted. However you accidentally killed someone during a match and your reputation was ruined forever when a paparazzi took a photo and published a story that you killed the victim on purpose.

I wish I was an unbeatable lawyer.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:01 am

Granted until some scientist made a gadget to turn video games character to life. From Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney franchise comes out Manfred von Karma, known in the game as a perfectionist and having a 50-win streak and no loses. One case, he became the prosecutor and you lose, erasing the unbeatable mark of yours.

I wish video game characters come to life.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 am

(XD I know that game series! I <3 it. XD)

Granted, but some video game characters that were the antagonists killed of most of the protagonists by working together and now rules the world together.

I wish I could see youkai. (spirits)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:11 am

(Yep, you stole Maya Fey and put her here. ^.^)
(Wait they killed the protagonists and controlled the world? That's impossible, I'm still here! I'll take 'em down even if they team up at once.)

Granted then you get paranoia and become crazy.

I wish I was sent in the medieval times of knights and princesses. I wish I was a knight with an axe protecting the princess and chopping the enemies' heads off.

Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:14 am

(yup.)
(they killed you too then. XD)

Granted, but then a dragon with diamond-hard scales who loved shiny objects picked you up, armor and all, and kept you in his cave for eternity.

I wish I could use Alchemy. (Fullmetal Alchemist ref! XD)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:16 am

(That statement is false. I cannot be killed, that's just impossible.)

Granted then the makers plans a cross-over with One Piece and the pirates along with Luffy mistook you as their foe as you get the crap outta you beaten. Zoro chops your limbs.

I wish Doraemon becomes a Pokemon.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:19 am

Granted, but then a Pokemon trainer was so surprised by it and thought it was some weird mutated Pokemon, he sent it to a laboratory to be dissected on and tested. :D

I wish I could be a Zorua that never gets caught unless I want to be caught. :D
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:23 am

Granted but Mewtwo's Pokeballs caught you and you become his slave.

I wish there's a movie where Mewtwo and Arceus collide oversome misunderstanding. Darkrai can be the referee.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:25 am

Granted, but then Mewtwo and Arceus accidentally hit Darkrai, causing him to get irritated and trap them in a nightmare.

I wish I had the shape-shifting ability.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:28 am

(lol pwned)

Granted then you shape-shifted into a rat and a cat saw you and ate you.

I wish I had a dog, siberian husky
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 am

(not pwned. I dislike Mewtwo a bit. :I XD)
Granted, but someone found out and realized you did not have a license for the dog and the dog was taken away. (Siberian Husky owners have to take an exam to show that you know how to properly take care of it, as huskies are a mix of dogs and wolves. The license shows that you passed.)

I wish I could control time.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 am

:D WOLVES :D :D :D I LIKE WOLVES AND CAN CONTRL THEM! :3

granted then you accidentally rewinded back to the time where nothing was created and there was only God. he looks at you and says you are satan and wips you from the face of existence

i wish i was god
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:44 am

Granted, but then you became lazy and made all the crops in the world to be horrible, since you forgot to make the harvest plentiful. The people hate you now and refuse to worship you or believe in you, making you powerless. (Faith if God's fuel. XD)

I wish I make any wish and not have any consequences to come with it. XD
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Granted but because there are no consequences but you die of shock

I wish my plasma ball was the world
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:40 pm

granted but I throwwater at you

I wish I as ezio
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Granted but a family member uses it against you

I wish I had a wish without consequences
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

granted but the samuria invade

I wish I had a tomahawk which could only hurt others not me
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Granted but you drown in it

I wish JB would die
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new corrupt a wish    the new corrupt a wish  - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

the new corrupt a wish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next