HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seldom I Question Myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Seldom I Question Myself Empty
PostSubject: Seldom I Question Myself   Seldom I Question Myself H6Q0F8zThu Jun 21, 2012 5:24 am

I'm finished. In all honesty, I despise it here. I shouldn't have to ever go into great detail about how strange the staff operates. I mean really, the creator of the site still gets recognition, but Luna is the one who got it going after he couldn't get on or whatever. I'm just sick and tired of it. All of it. Trying time after time to do my freaking best only to recieve negatives answers and comments.

Yeah well, **** you. I've been right every time in the past. And yet no one listens to me despite that. I'll think about posting and being nice from now on, so don't expect much from me.
Dragon Kurai

Seldom I Question Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seldom I Question Myself   Seldom I Question Myself H6Q0F8zThu Jun 21, 2012 7:15 am

L wrote:
I shouldn't have to ever go into great detail about how strange the staff operates. I mean really, the creator of the site still gets recognition, but Luna is the one who got it going after he couldn't get on or whatever.
I don't exactly know what you mean about this, but I can figure out that you mean Takashi.
Honestly, I wasn't here in the past like most people, but I don't really see Luna being mentioned much about what she has done on the site, so if she did do something, I can say she does need credit.

Quote :
I'm just sick and tired of it. All of it. Trying time after time to do my freaking best only to recieve negatives answers and comments.
Aren't negative comments and answers a part of trying to improve something? If you want somethign to change, you have to continuously work and work on it, and eventually someone else will notice it as well, and things can improve.

Quote :
Yeah well, **** you. I've been right every time in the past. And yet no one listens to me despite that. I'll think about posting and being nice from now on, so don't expect much from me.
If you need someone to talk to, you can always come talk to me. I'm searching for anything that needs improvement so I can bring it to the rest of the staff for discussion, so if you think something needs to be done about the staff, start with the small things, then build to the bigger points. I'm here to try to help, and I honestly think, as well, that this place needs improvement. I want to help try to improve it, but I know it requires more than one person to do it, so please tell me or someone if you think something needs to be done.

Seldom I Question Myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1