HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny Image Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
System

Funny Image Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Funny Image Gallery   Funny Image Gallery H6Q0F8zWed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Well just put some random images that you find funny, and the person who posts next give his/her opinion and post another image of him/hers.

I start :D

Yesterday i saw this image and i was like "wtf" xD

Funny Image Gallery HuSUT

PostSubject: Re: Funny Image Gallery   Funny Image Gallery H6Q0F8zWed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 pm

XD I see a lot of them around and nah, I don't think that's true. o.o

Funny Image Gallery Pokemon_memes_by_thepacogr-d4g146g

Bonus crap :P:
Professor Oak: I spent my whole life researching about Pokemons. Now that you are a Trainer, I want you to do a favor me. This Pokedex is like an encyclopedia, it's empty right now and you need to register as much Pokemon as possible.

Troll Trainer: You spent your whole life searching about Pokemons and now this Pokedex is all empty? What a horrible job... Oh and hey you said a Pokemon game before you were a great Trainer when you were young and you said these three are the Pokemon left but WTF these are level five midgets. Are you kidding me?

Professor Oak: ...Uh... Hey, would you mind dropping by to Viridian and get a package for me? Thanks.
System

PostSubject: Re: Funny Image Gallery   Funny Image Gallery H6Q0F8zWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Lol hilarious :D

Funny Image Gallery Funny-graphs-my-little-pony-veiwers
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Funny Image Gallery   Funny Image Gallery H6Q0F8zFri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am

Nakaharus quiz :D
Funny Image Gallery Troll_d697f3_2095914

PostSubject: Re: Funny Image Gallery   Funny Image Gallery H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 am

Funny Image Gallery Chuck-vs-some-random-ghost_o_136118

Some ghost meets her match! :D
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Funny Image Gallery   Funny Image Gallery H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 am

N'joy! :P
Spoiler:
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Image Gallery   Funny Image Gallery H6Q0F8z

Funny Image Gallery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1