HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Three Butlers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Syco
Syco

The Three Butlers Empty
PostSubject: The Three Butlers   The Three Butlers H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 12:36 am

The Three Butlers.

It was a rather fine day . . . Well any day was a fine day for a really simple looking young man who was walking down the street with an extremely relaxed atmosphere around him. His Mienshao was following him without any less calmer atmosphere than his master. The pokemon even had his eyes closed, only "seeing" his master by his footsteps. Although the man was looking rather plain he still gained many looks. People passing him seemingly calmed down and smiled at the boy, whether it was a man or a woman.

The man wasn't walking aimlessly around town though. He was looking for the Striaton City's Gym which was supposed to be lead by three butlers as he had understood from the rumors. By simply following his intuition he reached to a place which sorta seemed like a gym . . . It was a little different, more fancy . . .

Nevertheless something told the man that he had reached the right place. For his surprise he found a café inside, with several people enjoying coffee and cakes. He took a second to take in the whole picture and then walked further inside, right towards a person who seemed to be one of the waitresses. With a really humble voice the man asked from him, "Hello. I am Fon Fei, and I am looking for Striaton Gym. Have I reached the right place?" At the same time Fon was making conversation with the waitress his pokemon, Mienshao, started inspecting the people around him.
Sakora

The Three Butlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Butlers   The Three Butlers H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 5:31 am

Sakora looked over her shoulder at the sound of the word "gym". She was so shocked to see a Mienshao in her face she fell off ehr chair with a yelp."Klutz,"her brother, Clark, mumbled, helping her back into her seat. Sakora glared at him and said,"It scared me!"
Clark just turned from her and sipped some of his soda.

"Clark, I heard the word gym!"Sakora said. The two of them were traveling, on their way to the city where Clark would be asigned, as he was a new pokemon ranger, and had decided to stop by the restaurant for lunch(or dinner what time is it?)
"Yeah, right,"Clark said. They lived in the country and didn't get newspaper.
"Even if it were a gym, we don't have time to stop for a battle and, if we did, we both know you wouldn't stand a chance."Sakora mumbled in agreement glumly and looked back at her food.
Dragon Kurai

The Three Butlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Butlers   The Three Butlers H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 5:52 am

Sakora, your characters haven't been approved yet. Do not post in this topic, or others, until they are.
This is your 2nd time getting this warning.
Sponsored content

The Three Butlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Butlers   The Three Butlers H6Q0F8z

The Three Butlers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Unova Region :: Striaton City-
Jump to: