HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey through Petalburg Woods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Dragon Kurai

Journey through Petalburg Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Woods   Journey through Petalburg Woods - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 10:58 am

((My sincere apologies, as I did not recieve a PM. If you would mind explaining what's going on if you can, I'll try my hardest to start posting. Once again, sincere apologies.))
Max Silver
Max Silver

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Woods   Journey through Petalburg Woods - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 4:22 am

(Can we get this thread started up again. I really want to keep my character going)
Max Silver
Max Silver

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Woods   Journey through Petalburg Woods - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 18, 2014 8:29 pm

(I'll make it Darling exits the topic, would like to get up and running)

Tyrouge launched into Ralts with a powerful tackle, clearly weakening the psychic type Pokemon whose low defences are its' downfall. Anton realised any more damage might faint the feelings Pokemon so he decided to go in for the catch. He noticed the girl had left during the battle which surprised him though didn't bother him.

'Go Pokeball!' Anton yelled as he threw the red and white sphere at the small Pokemon. Anton was looking for his first ever catch and a Ralts would be a fine one at that.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey through Petalburg Woods   Journey through Petalburg Woods - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Journey through Petalburg Woods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2