HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What If Pokemon Were Real?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What If Pokemon Were Real? Empty
PostSubject: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 10:31 am

My mind went on an endless rampage thinking about what the world will be if Pokemon were real. :D Post your ideas here. Anyway, here's mine.

You walk in a flower field and you see Sunfloras and Bellsprouts everywhere and a sign that says, "Don't pick the Sunfloras or Bellsprouts. It'd be damn deadly."

Godzilla movie will be entitled as "Groudon".

KingKong movie will be entitled as "Slaking".

Two Trainers with strong Pokemon are battling outside and then later CNN reports a large damage in the city where they fought along with dead people because Rhydon used Earthquake and Blastoise friggin used Surf drowning the city in a quake and a damn tsunami.

In WWE, you will see a Machoke wearing a cap, shirt and jean shorts and a Mankey wearing a mask goin' ninja all over the ring.

Circuses will have Arcanine's jumpin' inside a ring of fire.

All of Earth's barn will burn because of flamin' Ponytas and Rapidashes.

My Little Pony will be entitled as My Little Ponyta.

Dora the Explorer will have a friggen Mankey.

Barney shall become Dragonite.

How To Train Your Dragon will have a shiny Charizard as its star.

The annoying rats in our home will become even more annoying as you see them using Hyper Fangs raping your wooden stuff.

When you see a Diglett, girls will creep out as a penis just came out of the ground.

You will no longer buy one dozen of eggs. You will buy one dozen of Exeggcute.

-more to be added I guess-

Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 am

Shadow wrote:
Two Trainers with strong Pokemon are battling outside and then later CNN reports a large damage in the city where they fought along with dead people because Rhydon used Earthquake and Blastoise friggin used Surf drowning the city in a quake and a damn tsunami.
This. If pokemon were real, battles wouldn't be as family-friendly as they show in the cartoon. Pikachu's 220V Thundershock alone would probably be enough to kill a human, let alone Earthquakes, Surfs, Blizzards and Explosions. I would love to see the carnage.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 11:55 am

If pokemon were real:
1) It would be fun to have battles
2) We would have a pokedex, which could lead to the creation of some sort of index for other animals
3) Thousands of people would skip school to become a trainer
4) Criminals would use the pokemon to commit crime
5) The human population would probably be destroyed by the pokemon

I don't think I wanna see pokemon in real life XD
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 8:17 pm

1) Machop, Machoke and Machamp would be the ones wrestling instead of people.
2) I for one wouldn't be online anymore prefering to go train with my pokemon
3) The age limit that kids could leave their parents would be lowered because kids would leave anyway to be trainers
4) People wouldn't need as many planes or aircrafts because they could fly on their pokemon. (Where's my Charizard XD)
5) Police would be alot more effective since their would be mind reading pokemon to see if someone is guilty
6) It'd be damn hard for someone to hide from a police dog since they would know Oder Sleuth and smell them

PostSubject: Re: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 8:42 pm

yeah and your fox will be a riolu and those little sheep of yours will be a mareep. all hail luna :D
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 pm

it's a COYOTE not a fox and your right, it would be a riolu and don't have the sheep anymore. Parents got mad at me and sold him ;_;
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Atlas wrote:
1) electricity companies would have to close down because everybody would use electric pokemon

2)same with water companies with water pokemon

3)the restaurents would have pokemon as waiters

4) in the amazonian river there wouldn't be piranhas but carvanha

5) the movia tarzan would be made with big primeape

Fail. Electric Companies would still exist. Kanto had a Power Plant. Restuarants would still have people, but they would be Pokemon Trainers. You know, like Cilian?
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 8:06 am

I'd say it would be nothing like the anime/manga ...Pokemon are just as smart as humans, some smarter...we'd be nothing but pets/slaves!!! e.e'

PostSubject: Re: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 am

Yeah but it'd be dangerous if legendaries go on a war like Kyogre and Groudun did.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 pm

I like this idea, for a while I've always wanted to write a story about a realistic pokemon world, such as war outbreaking, I think it'd be cool. Gym leaders would be forced to fight, along with trainers. I'll write something eventually lol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If Pokemon Were Real?   What If Pokemon Were Real? H6Q0F8z

What If Pokemon Were Real?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1