HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Chatbox RolePlay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Mew
Mew

The Great Chatbox RolePlay Empty
PostSubject: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Ok so much is going on in the cb rp so decided to try and keep a list of things. Those in it can help by posting their own sections or posting updates so I can add them and 'character' images if they want too.
Those who post their own won't be on my list
Also here's a bunch of doll and animal makers
http://www.dolldivine.com/

Me (Lucario)
Gaint man eating immortal dragon
Spoiler:
Worlds Created:
Safe Haven
A paradise world with ten billion spells protecting it from all dangers

MattFang
Sworn to me, Dragon Wolf Hyper hybrid.
Spoiler:

And adding to the rp only, me and matt are coupled

Spoiler:

Kirbyfan24
Contracted babysitter

Niallz
My slave by choice
[04:14:13] Niallz : I agree to serve you without bounds until you choose to free me master Lucario

Last edited by Lucario on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:19 am; edited 32 times in total
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm

I'll add to mine a bit if you wish...

I am Lucretia, born of light.
I am an immortal Goddess who can bestow power unto others.
I am often known as Mother Nature.
Those who are my children refer to me as Mother Dearest.
I often appear as an angel.

Forms:

Pure Light
Angelic Being'

Spoiler:

Human Form:
Spoiler:

Alternate:
Spoiler:

Wolf Forms:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Draconic Forms:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Just for Kicks...
my Charizard Clone:
Spoiler:
Salamence:
Spoiler:
Mightyena
Spoiler:

Worlds:

-Pandora: A mysterious retreat for Lucretia. It is unknown to others what is inside, as it cannot be accessed other than by her. The door can be seen standing freely on a hill in Twilight Realm, with a sign hanging on the door reading "Do NOT Open!!!".

*Twilight Realm: Created by Ellis. Fields of wheat have been planted across the landscape, which rolls into a large expanse of a twilight filled forest. The game grow twice the size of the norm, and the paths are lit by blue flame lanterns and paper lanterns.

Last edited by Lucretia on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:17 am; edited 10 times in total
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 10:17 pm

I'll post the dolls I made on the site Luna linked.

The Great Chatbox RolePlay 5due0i
The Great Chatbox RolePlay 1e3m2c
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zFri Jun 01, 2012 12:32 am

... you should know, but oh well.

I am an incarnation known to bring good harvest.
I reside in a form that seems to be of human.
I am really a colossal wolf. About 6.4 meters in height.
My height has somehow change, and now I'm that of a normal wolf.
I become my true form by eating wheat. [It is similar for all incarnations to need a sacrifice for this]
If the wheat I am in is burned or crushed, I will die.
I am able to jump to another stock of wheat if I need to.
It does not matter if the wheat is cut from the ground or not, so I carry it with me.

Human-like form:

True Wolf form:

If there's enough moonlight, this is how I appear:
(Without the collar.)

EDIT: I somehow gained a few additional forms...

New form one; Fox form:

New form two; Pokemon form:

World created:

• Misty Wheat

Last edited by Nakaharu on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zFri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 am

I'm simply a multidimensional, time travelling feline/human, now also part wolf (thanks to matt and his apples).

cat form:

alternative cat/panther form:

humanish form:

pure human form:

wolf form (still growing inside me):
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zFri Jun 01, 2012 3:33 am

Past:

Taking on any form is the amused spirit of Discord, Child of Light. Thrill seeker to the bone, such a creature seeks to alter and simply laugh at the disharmony around him. He is not considered truely good or evil. He is the Prince of Change, Night and Darkness, Madness, Dreams and Nightmares, and lastly, Dusk and Dawn, the magic inbetween the realms of Twilight.

The truthful form of this creature is unknown as, like most deity figures, Discord can assume any form it wishes in the eyes of it's mortal subjects and fellow deities. He has a love for his siblings and holds the only means of reaching Mother Dearest. He resides inbetween the realms of twilight he created, a universe where nothing is as it seems, and disharmony, madness and chaos rule freely.

He is also the guardian of his Dearest Mother and at often times is only, and rarely serious in here presence. She is the only being who can ask favours of him without expecting some sort of exchange. However, he is also known for being quite decietful to both enemies and allies alike, his true allegience rarely being deducted.

His one true home is not the Twilight Realm. The Twilight Realm itself is a gateway to the many realms between the worlds, that is held together by magic. The Summerset Isles are where his true kingdom resides, patron god to the Mer who worship him. In return, he grants them protection, and the ability to use his magic.

Present:

Under whatever moniker the only known survivor of the Fall of Twilight, the remnants of the broken Child of Light, forgot his once loyal past in a fit of amnesia. Developing a new magical power, he began his travels to serve a new purpose. Without it's creator, Twilight would need a new source of energy to sustain the bridge to all realms. Or else Twilight would cease to exist like the Mer that worshiped Discord.

Creating the Black Hand, a group of assassins, they took refuge in the Lands of Nocturnal, an ancient battle-fort, more remnants of the Patron God Discord. It was here that more returned to the memory of the man, and some of his former abilities returned.

Some time passed and he regressed to a youthful and child-like image. It appeared to remain that way forever. The Black Hand then, realised that they were in fact that they were the Mer that worshipped the spirit discord.

He then trascended again into a god and reconnected with Twilight. It was at this moment, that inside the mind of the Spirit Discord, he created a cursed realm that was his very mind. Dark, desolate and fearful, one would not simply tread. Inside, every emotion possible to Discord lies inside, and a special area for anger and resentment he holds towards Mother Dearest.

It would come to pass that Discord needed inner harmony to control his powers over the Forbidden Dark Magic born out of his new sanctuary.

Confirmed Abilities and Weapons;
Time-Related Magic
Space-Related Magic
Blade of Woe
Multiple Personalities
Forbidden Dark Magic

Recorded Images:

Prince of Dusk and Dawn, Patron of the Mer - Disord.
Spoiler:

Representation of Discord's, in all intents and purpose, true form.
Spoiler:

Usual appearance as the Child of Light.
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/6d972a34f1f8fc43a5df01b14d3b156a/https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x108/i-like-manga/manga/FallenAngel.jpg

Favoured human form.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ellis on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zMon Jun 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Am some sort of a shape shifter who can transform into different forms that are so many and some are unknown to me. So far I discover only a few of 'em. Everytime I change, my personality changes as well. Am like a wandering warrior who's just bored and just wants to fight and fight and fight. And fight. Oh and hey, fight. Lastly, fight. Can be a filthy sellsword.

My Real Form (Shadow Form):
Very powerful and can summon a maximum of twenty skeletal warriors armed with random weapons ranging from sword, lance, axe, bow. Can also summon the five elemental dragons who are indeed powerful but weak against other dragons such as Luna and Fang and others. However, invulnerable to any of the other elemental dragons. They are invulnerable to each other.
Spoiler:

Tiger Assassin Form:
Twice the speed of a cheetah and a ferocious warrior.
Spoiler:

Caellach Form:
Just a simple man with unique axe skills.
Spoiler:

Shadow Ninja Form:
Assassin who can turn invincible and walk through walls or hide in the shadows.
Spoiler:

FIVE ELEMENTAL DRAGONS:

Fire Dragon:
Can create and control flames and magma.
Spoiler:

Water Dragon:
Can create and control water and ice.
Spoiler:

Earth Dragon:
Can create and control trees and ground.
Spoiler:

Sky Dragon:
Can create and control thunderstorms and winds.
Spoiler:

Shadow Dragon:
Can create and control darkness and possesses the power of the other elemental dragons. However, that doesnt mean his power is like the power combined, no. He can only do the same as the others. The total strength is unknown as it rarely battles. My mount.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zMon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm

she already said no before. havent tried lucretia though
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 12:05 am

To Atlas:

Quote :
me: greek demi-god immortall necromancer warrior
I like your enthusiasm at trying to be powerful, but seriously saying "immortal" right after "demi-god" is redundant, seeing as how most gods/ demi-gods are portrayed as either immortal, or partially immortal.

Also, saying you are a "greek demi-god with necromancer and warrior capabilities" sounds much better and it makes it seem as though you aren't trying to overpower yourself...

Quote :
mount: a giant 3000 foot tall 200 headed winged hydra
3000 feet is WAY too tall, and possibly taller than the world's tallest building. And 200 heads? Seriously, no creature like this could possibly even exist, so I suggest knock it down a few notches.

Quote :
army: pegasus archers: 2,000,000 dragon archers: 500,000 undead army: infinite
Having possibly a few thousand, at the most, MAYBE, 10,000 of each, but seriously, this would populate maybe 3 worlds. Possibly take it down a few notches.

I'm fine, complete fine, with you having your own world, maybe 5,000 of each type of thing in your army, and possibly a semi-large dragon or something as a pet, but what you have now just seems like you are god-modding, and just being ridiculously overpowered on purpose. You should consider editing your post.

Last edited by FenrirFang on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 12:15 am

Atlas wrote:
1) my world is rather magical so i can have as many warriors as i want.
2) your not a mod in a cb rp so you can't tell me to tone my post down
3) good idea about that "greek demi-god with necromancer and warrior capabilities" thing il use it.
4) i became immortal as a reward for helping defeating something that was a threat to the gods

Answering your 4 points:
1] I bet anyone would agree that having millions of warriors is just ridiculous.
2] I know I'm not a mod, and I'm not telling you anything. I'm making simple suggestions.
3] Good for you.
4] Yes, it may have been a reward or something, but it's still a little redundant to put in the title.

My points:
1] Don't jump to conclusions because someone makes suggestions.
2] You're army's size is just ridiculous.
3] Your 3000 foot, 200 headed hydra would either die from suffocation because it's too tall, or it would choke because of feeding 200 heads.
4] Just because your world is "magical" doesn't mean it can expand on a single whim and hold an infinite amount of people.
5] Your world's natural resources wouldn't even support your "2,000,000" soldiers.

I don't have to be a ChatBox RolePlaying mod to note that you have god-modded in it, by the way.
You're little teleportations of your world out of the ChatBox when you get mad, and that time you followed Luna and I when we were on Safe Haven, even though it was specified during world creation you couldn't teleport there and follow us, is god-modding.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 12:18 pm

ya ya whatever

"mount: a giant 3000 foot tall 200 headed winged hydra

army: pegasus archers: 2,000,000 dragon archers: 500,000 undead army: infinite"

that is just super ridiculous. i say edit those god mod army of yours. if you dont wanna edit that then i say get out of the cb rp coz you wont listen to fang and probably you wont listen to me now. we're telling you how to play fair like everybody. again, if you cant do that then might as well leave the cb rp. oh and stop godmodding your rp "in the begining". your monferno cant move jump in air and the stuff and monfernos cannot create real tornadoes as you mentioned >_>

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 12:51 pm

yes i am in the cb rp. its called scrolling up on page 1 of these. i am not saying negative thigns about you but...

[18:32:01] Shadow : atlas, edit your cb rp army >.< 200000 soldiers and 3000 foot with 200 heads hydra is just horribly and super stupid and god moddy >.<

[18:32:40] Shadow : oh and stop god modding on your pokemon rp >.< you cant dodge everything, there are moves where you cant escape and have to take the hit. plus monfernoes cannot make real tornadoes like you said. its like saying waillord used fly.

[18:32:48] Shadow : no offense though Very Happy

[note: removed two messages after my last because it is irrelevant, the https://2img.net/i/fa/macinscott/voting_bar.gifnext message after the two message was from atlas:]

[18:34:02] Atlas : ah so you think everything im doing is stupid and/or godmoddy and no offense?

[18:34:03] Atlas has logged off the chat on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm

your words. we are here telling you how to do the things the way everybody does it and the proper way. now if you cant follow the damn rules and keep bitching and being mean to the mods liek what you do then leave since you cant do the proper way it should be done.

go find a forum that will tolerate your actions if you cant listen to us and do the things in the proper way.

it bothers me and fenrir because that is called god modding. go ask someone else about a 3000 feet tall and 200 headed hydra and expect them to disagree with you and have them read your rp topic and see their opinion. now dont go answering me to shut up coz am not a mod. am telling you what you should do and helping you to realize your mistakes since you wont listen to the mods and you keep bitching around acting mean and keep doing the things you are not allowed to do.

Last edited by Shadow on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 12:55 pm

see? you keep bitching around. i say follow and what we tell you and read all the goddamn rules of this site. now if you cant do it then leave because you are doing something wrong and you keep doing it and you wont listen to us. and dont tell me i should be banned. you keep godmodding and being mean, youre lucky you arent banned actually. now stop bitching around me and i might end up getting pissed again and you wont like it.

am starting to think you are a troll in disguise you know. your actions seem to be trollish. now if you dont know what a troll is go google it. google, "internet trolls".
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Atlas, I'm one of the mods that have tolerated quite a few of your godmodding attempts, and this is occuring quite frequently. You've been told more than once that you godmod, and a lot of others think so, and when we come and ask that you tone it down a few notches, or even suggest that you change something, you complain and throw all these excuses at us.

Ill ask you only once more if you will change what you have to a lower point, and I mean for this AND your roleplaying. I also suggest you stop complaining and disrespecting members. You will be reported for breaking more than one rule of this forum, and I won't slather this report with sugar.

I have cautioned you, and warned you of your godmodding, but you put up various arguments. I've considered your age, and I know how most are, so I let you slide slightly, but you're just being ridiculous with this,.

Sincerely,
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zSun Jun 17, 2012 5:16 am

edited mine
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 2:30 am

I am the Witch of space, I can manipulate space, change shape and teleport. I can change the things around me as well :D I'm also kinda part dog :P

True form
Spoiler:

Human Form
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kirbyfan24 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 am

Me (Angel of Death)
A Demonic Angel controller of death
Death Form
The Great Chatbox RolePlay Angel_of_death_by_gabrielc2156-d4ihxyn
Human/Angel Form
The Great Chatbox RolePlay AnimeAngel6
Human Form
The Great Chatbox RolePlay Mr-anime-t5-boy
Worlds Created:
Limbo:
A world between life and death where I take souls to take them to either Heaven or Hell
Heaven:
A peaceful garden world where good souls go
Hell:
A fiery, nightmare world where bad souls go
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Chatbox RolePlay   The Great Chatbox RolePlay H6Q0F8z

The Great Chatbox RolePlay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next