HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Starly, the starling Pokemon. Starly usually travel in flocks, and are hard to notice when they are alone

Both Starlys seemed to be affected by the moves, the female looked at Ferdinand in a less threatening manner, while the male became more intimidated by Kex. Both birds launched high in the air, and both disappeared in a blinding rush of speed, diving with a quick attack at each of their foes.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Zach had an Idea. He grinned at the thought of it.

Zach: Ferdinand use Bubble on the Female one. Kex use Ember, also on the Female.

Ferdinand and Kex give Zach an Unsure look.

Zach: Trust me.

The Male Starly hits Kex, and he takes damage but ignores it. Ferdinand uses Bubble, and Kex uses Ember on the incoming Female one, in attempt to knock it out of the Air.

Ferdinand uses Bubble on Female Starly
Kex uses Ember on Female Starly
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Starly wasn't expecting the dual attack, and was entirely focused on Ferdinand, when both attacks came, she sped out of the was of the Bubble, and right into the Ember! "Star!" she exclaimed startled. Recovering quickly, she managed to launch herself into the air with the other Starly, and used the tactic Zach seemed to use, the male speeding ahead at Ferdinand using quick attack, and the female more slowly, but powerfully using Wing Attack on Ferdinand as well.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Before Zach could say anything, Kex jumps infront of Ferdinand, to defend his new Friend. Then, He jumps forward using Sucker-Punch at the 2 Incoming Starly, and takes minor damage, making him weaker than he was after Zach battled him.

Kex uses Sucker Punch on both Starly
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 pm

The female was a lot faster than the male, and as the attack hurtled toward them, she gracefully flew out of the way. The same, however, could not be said about the male. With himself speeding at the Pokemon, it seemed to make the attack more powerful than it would have been. He was hit, and he hurtled toward the ground, to weak to fly. It would be easy to finish him off or catch him. The female was still full of strength though, and hurtled at the weakened Kex with wings outstretched attempting one more wing attack!
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 pm

As Kex had done for him, Ferdinand jumped in the Way of the Female Starly, only this time waiting for Zach's instructions.

Zach: Use Bubble!

While Ferdinand fire his Bubble attack, Zach looks at the Weaker Male Starly.

Zach: Alright here's my chance.

Zach gets out a Pokeball.

Zach: POKEBALL, GO!

Zach Hurls the Pokeball at the weak Starly, it goes in, and the ball starts wiggling...

Ferdinand uses Bubble on incoming Female Starly
Zach uses Pokeball on Male Starly
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 6:50 pm

The female Starly didn't have any time to react to the attack, and hurtled right into the incoming bubbles! "Star!" she cried out of pain and frustration, it seemed the cocky bird was faltering. She, with a bit more effort, flapped her wings once more, then sped at Ferdinand lightning quick, using quick attack.

The male Starly was too weak to get out of the incoming Pokeball, and was brought inside hen it hit him. He fought as hard as he could to escape, but in the end, he was caught.

Starly was caught! Would you like to give him a nickname?
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 7:03 pm

While the Starly was on the Ground, Zach goes over to the Starly Pokeball, and picks it up.

Zach: Alright! I CAUGHT A STARLY!!

Ferdinand: Piplup!

Kex: Houndour!

Zach lets his new Starly out.

Starly: Starly!

Zach: I know just the name for you: I'll call you Bien.

Starly: Starly!

Starly's Nickname is Bien

Zach sees the Female Starly coming for Ferdinand.

Zach: Ferdinand use Bubble! Kex use Ember!

Ferdinand and Kex stand side-by-side, and unleash their attacks on the one Starly.

Ferdinand uses Bubble on Wild Starly
Kex uses Ember on Wild Starly
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 8:00 pm

((Before I start moderating your topic, can you explain your style of roleplaying so I can understand it better and can be a better moderator for you?))
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Alright, so I know how you do things for roleplaying, and before we start, one question (yes, it might be annoying, but it helps me moderate the topic)...

Can you explain the previous post? It seems like you had caught the pokemon, nicknamed it, then attacked it with your other pokemon. I honestly don't know if that's for training purposes, or if you are just trying to set one up against the other. e-e
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 7:18 pm

((So now I know what was going on, so...))

The starly looked at the incoming attacks, and was going to dodge. However, it knew it could not dodge both attacks, so it needed to pick whichever one it didn't want to be hit by. The starly decided that it would be hit by the bubble. It jumped out of the way of the ember, being hit by the bubble. It bounced backwards, trying to regain its balance as fast as it could. It was a little annoyed it even had to be hit at all. It gained it's balance, and started rushing at the trainer's pokemon, attempting to use a tackle on Ferdinand.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Zach: Ferdinand, Pound!

Ferdinand dives strait for the Starly attempting to use pound. While trying, the Starly's attack made him more weaker than before.

Ferdinand uses Pound
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 pm

The starly was able to tackle Ferdinand, but it was hit easily by the pound, as it was not attempting a dodge. It was sent backwards, but it was still in a fighting mood. It thought it would try to tackle the pokemon again, so it started rushing at Ferdinand again, beginning another tackle.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Zach: Ferdinand dodge! Kex use Ember!

Ferdinand is able to dodge with no damage. Kex jumps in the way and unleashes ember on the Starly.

Kex uses Ember
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 8:37 pm

((Nice move ^^))

The starly watched Ferdinand jump out of the way, and was slightly confused on what was going on. It saw the other pokemon jump in the way and attempt to use ember. The starly, even thoguh it was slightly confused, jumped out of the way as not to be hit.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Kex was getting outraged by the Minute.

Zach: Kex, Sucker Punch!

Kex zooms toward the Starly, using Sucker-Punch.

Kex: HoooouuuunnnnndDour!

Zach: Ferdinand, use Bubble!

Ferdinand unleashes his Bubbles

Ferdinand: Piiiiipluuuuuup!

Kex uses Sucker Punch
Ferdinand uses Bubble
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 9:01 pm

The starly, watching the incoming attack, one again knew that it wouldn't be able to dodge both attacks. However, it did have a plan. It used growl on both pokemon to lower the damage the attacks would deal, however, it's plan had a flaw. It was attacked by both moves, and even though they did less damage, the starly flew backwards. It was now laying on the ground, unable to stand up and fight anymore.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Zach: Alright, lets finish this! Kex, use Ember once more!

Kex unleashes a fireball of ember on the weak starly.

Kex uses Ember
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 pm

The starly, unable to move, was hit by the ember. It let out a final screech, and it finally disappeared. It was defeated.

Kex earns 5 EXP
Ferdinand earns 4 EXP
Ferdinand is Lvl 10!
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 3:01 am

Finally, the Long Battle was over. Zach is thrilled.

Zach: Yeah! Finally!

Kex: Dou-er!

Bien: Starleeeeee!

Zach: Ah, I almost forgot about you!

Zach picks up Bien.

Zach: Well, sorry about your friend.

Bien (Sadly): Starly...

Ferdinand (To Bien): Piplup Piplup Pip!

Kex (To Bien): Hound-Hound!

Zach: Well they've taken a liking to you.

Bien: Starly!

Zach: Man, you look even weaker than Ferdinand! I better put you back in your Ball.

Zach returns Bien to his Ball.

Zach: You better return too Kex.

Kex: Dour!

Zach returns Kex to his Ball. Suddenly, something plops down from the Trees infront of Zach, a Chimchar.

Zach: Chimchar?

Dawn's Voice: Hey Zach!

Zach: Dawn?

Zach sees Dawn waving at him in a distance. Thats HER Chimchar. Zach, Ferdinand, and Dawn's Chimchar run to her.

Dawn: 'See that flock of Starly? I heard battle, and Loud Battle! So I came looking for you, and saw you Battle something.

Zach: Thanks, But we better get outta here before something else appears.

Dawn: Right. Fallow me.

Zach, Dawn, her Chimchar, and Ferdinand find their way out of the Forrest, and on to another Route.

Zach [Looking around]: Where are we?

Dawn: Apparently, we took a short cut. We're 2 routes away from where we originally were.

Zach: So, that must mean...

Zach looks and sees Tall Buildings in the distance...Jubilife City!

Zach: Jubilife City! I can't believe we actually found it!

Zach: I thought it would take forever.

Dawn: Well lucky for you, I know this side of Sinnoh like the back of my hand. Hey, did you capture a Pokemon?

Zach: Yeah! Two!

Dawn: Two?!

Zach lets Bien the Starly and Kex the Houndour out.

Bien: Starleee!

Kex: Dourrrr!

Dawn: Wow, a Houndour! And a Starly! Wait...is he...

Zach: Yeah, from the flock. I captured both of them on my first tries!

Dawn: First Tries? Wow, I'm impressed.

Zach: Well let me introduce them: This is Kex the Houndour...

Kex: Houndour!

Zach: And Bien the Starly.

Zach: Guys, this is Dawn.

Dawn crouches down to them.

Dawn: Hi!

Kex growls, Dawn gets back up.

Zach: Uh, sorry about Kex. [Stroking Kex's back] He's slow to trust.

Dawn: Thats Okay. I'm sure he'll trust me sooner or later.

Zach: After I caught Kex, a whole flock of Starly came out. But I guess two of them, their leaders, wanted to fight. I caught one, and beat the other.

Bien: Starly...

Zach: And I wanted one ever since me and Ferdinand fought one at Lake Varity. But you know whats a Pokemon I would like to own one day?

Dawn: What?

Zach: A Pikachu.

Dawn: You mean the Evolved Pichu?

Zach: Yeah.

Dawn: Oh, those ones are cute.

Zach: I know. But for now, it's me and Ferdinand all the way.

Ferdinand: Pip-Lup!

Zach: Oh, and Kex and Bien too!

Kex: Hound!

Bien: Star Star!

Dawn: Well I just know you'll be great. Except they look really tired.

Zach: Oh right! Return!

Zach puts Kex and Bien back in their Balls.

Dawn:Me, I've been around Pokemon all my life. We have a Meowth at home.

Zach: At Home?

Dawn: Yeah, as a house pet. Do you have any Pokemon Pets at home?

Zach: Well, theres a Mudkip in my Mom's pond. But it doesn't, like, come in or anything...except my mom keeps feeding it...

Dawn: A Mudkip...hmm, a Hoenn Pokemon.

Zach: Don't ask me where it came from, It just showed up.

Dawn: We've had our Meowth for a long time. Speaking of home, I better get back to Twinleaf town!

Zach: You live in Twinleaf Town?

Dawn: Yeah.

Zach: Oh.

Dawn: My dad should be home by now. He's one of Professer Rowens Aids you know.

Zach: Really?

Dawn: No joke. Didn't you see the man in the Lab coat with the Glasses?

Zach: That was him?

Dawn: Mmhmm.

Zach: Heh, I guess I didn't see the family resemblence.

Dawn: Isn't your dad an aide too?

Zach: Yes, of Professer Elm of Johto.

Dawn: Johto? Thats far away.

Zach: Yeah, he comes home in the Fall and Spring. But normally it's just me and my Mom.

Dawn: My Mom is in Kanto. She's an Archeologist. It's just me, my Dad, my Grandfather, and my Little Sister.

Zach:...Okay.

Zach and Dawn notice the Sunset.

Zach: Well look at that.

Dawn: Beautiful. That means I gotta go.

Dawn's Chimchar pulls her bike to her.

Dawn: Hey Thanks Chimchar!

Dawn's Chimchar: Chim-Char!

Dawn: Take a Rest.

She returns it to it's ball.

Zach: Yeah, you too Ferdinand, you've had a busy day.

Ferdinand: Piplup Pip!

Zach holds up Ferdinand's Ball, and returns him. Then, Zach looks at the city.

Zach: Holy Crap, I have to find Eric.

Dawn [Mounting her Bike]: Oh yeah, I saw Eric...for three seconds. He said he was going to the Pokemon Trainers school, to "Learn Stuff".

Zach [sighing]: Yeah...That sounds like him alright. Well thanks Dawn.

Dawn: No prob. Well, see ya!

Zach: Bye.

Dawn rides away, Zach turns to the city.

Zach: Well, better make sure he doesn't get himself in trouble.

Zach starts off to the entrance of Jubilife City.

And So, Zach has now done everything he's wanted to do, including capturing Kex the Houndour and Bien the Starly, and he's now found Jubilife City. But what other Pokemon will he meet? What other adventures and Excitement will he find in Jubilife City? Will he find Eric? And who owns the Stuffed Animal he found on the Way? Stay Tuned and Find out!

To Be Continued...

[Continued in "Jubilife City" Thread]
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 7:22 am

Chapter 4
Road to the Sinnoh League

Now that he has done what needed to be done in Jubilife City, Zach Swasta continues his Pokemon journey by leaving Jubilife behind and heading for Oreburgh City for his first Gym Battle. While heading down the route leading to Oreburgh, a familiar figure jumps out infront of him:

Zach: Eric?!

Eric: You know it!

Zach: I thought you were headed for Oreburgh City?

Eric: I was. But then this awsome Pokemon came out of Nowhere! I chased it down, battled it with Misdreavus, and finally caught it! And now that the number of the Pokemon on our teams is finally equal, I challenge you Zach Swasta...to a battle!

Zach: Uh...I have four Pokemon, now.

Eric: Wait, wha-, er, ahh what do I care? I'll still beat you!

Zach: Bring it!

[Yes you can take control of Eric for this battle. Just remember, he has a Turtwig, Misdreavus, and a new Pokemon.]
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Erics Pokemon:
Turtwig - Lvl 10 - Alive
Misdrevus - Lvl 9 - Alive
??? - Lvl ??? - Alive

Eric looked at Zach prepared for this battle. 'Alright,' he said taking the pokeball he was holding. He let his friend, Turtwig, out of it's pokeball. 'Ill statt the battle with Turtwig!'
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Zach threw his Pokeball.

Zach: Go Kex!!

Kex the Houndour came out.

Kex: Dour!

Zach: Alright, use Ember!

Kex uses Ember on Twig the Turtwig.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Pokemon:
Turtwig - Lvl 10 - Alive
Misdrevus - Lvl 9 - Alive
??? - Lvl ??? - Alive

Eric was a bit off when his turtwig took the hit, but it wasn't going to hurt his enthusiasm. 'Thats alright, its only the start of the battle,' he said pointing his finger to Kex. 'Turtwig, use tackle!' His pokemon listened rushing towards Zach's pokemon. He knew not to use a grass move eagainst that type of pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Tackle hit Kex.

Zach: Sucker Punch!

Kex took a leap and hit Turtwig with Sucker-Punch.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next