HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

see what happens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

see what happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: see what happens   see what happens H6Q0F8zFri May 18, 2012 5:29 am

i think its just useless... but actually that'd be cool but the thing is, its hard to find an image of every single move performed by every single pokemon whether its in the games or the anime. but i dont think it should be a rule, i think it should just be optional and depends on the player.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

see what happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: see what happens   see what happens H6Q0F8zFri May 18, 2012 12:07 pm

err i was just saying that >_>. and er... seriously bro? :/ everybody here doesnt need pictures to know whats happening in rp, thats what words are for. rping is text-based so putting a picture ruins the beauty of it. so we dont need pictures but oh well, this is just my opinion.
Lucretia
Lucretia

see what happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: see what happens   see what happens H6Q0F8zFri May 18, 2012 1:17 pm

As Shadow said, we use words here. Mods can use images at their own discretion but odds of them posting a picture of the Pokémon using the move everytime is virtually zero. Topic closed.
Sponsored content

see what happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: see what happens   see what happens H6Q0F8z

see what happens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Support Hub :: Resolved Suggestions-
Jump to: