HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riley Bandit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Starships55

Riley Bandit Empty
PostSubject: Riley Bandit   Riley Bandit H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 3:24 am

Name: Riley Bandit
Nickname: Riles
Birthplace: Kanto, in Pallet town
Battle Style: Offensive
Looks:
Riley Bandit Pokemon_black_conceptart_UcrBu
Personality:
Riley is hyper and talkitive, but during battle he is tense and calm. He is a kind kid with a temper that you don't want to encounter. Riles is always ready with a quick remark and sometimes it could be a very rude one. when he isn't hyper and talkitive he's quiet and shy, but however this doesn't happen a lot. When he's quiet and shy he's probably planning a battle strategy if his old one didn't work. Most the times he's nice and always daydreams, but during battle he's feirce and determined.
History:
Riley's a new trainer so he doesn't have much expeirance with his squirtle yet. When he was 5 his mom would let him play with her eevee. Riles has never disliked pokemon exept one time when his brother's pokemon charmander breathed fire on him. When he was 5 years old he first expeiranced pokemon when his brother got his charmander because he never got to see his mom's eevee until he was 5 and was mature enough. Riley was 8 when he first got to go with his mom to Viriadan city to get supplied. If his mom went out before he was 8 he would stay with his father. Now he is ten and ready to go on a journey with his squirtle.
Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $15,000

Pokémon

Pokémon: Squirtle
Nickname: Squirt
Level: 7
Moves: Tackle, tail whip, scald, aqua jet, and bubble
Ability: Torrent
Personality: Happy and outgoing.
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Pidgey
Nickname: Beak
Level: 3
Moves: Tackle
Ability: Keen Eye
Personality: Stubborn, and easily put on-edge.
Exp: 0

Last edited by Starships55 on Wed May 16, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverStar
SilverStar

Riley Bandit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Bandit   Riley Bandit H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:42 am

Your Pokemon is allowed to start out with one TM move and one Egg move. (There's no limit to how many moves your Pokemon can know, either.) I believe this looks like a decent profile worthy of approval, so if you want I can just approve it as it is, or you can edit in a TM move and an Egg move. Just let me know what you want to do.
Starships55

Riley Bandit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Bandit   Riley Bandit H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:43 pm

I added aqua jet for egg move and scald for tm move. Yes this was a fairly easy bio since I had practice on another site.
Lucretia
Lucretia

Riley Bandit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Bandit   Riley Bandit H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Approved.
Sponsored content

Riley Bandit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Bandit   Riley Bandit H6Q0F8z

Riley Bandit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1