HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gym Leader :: Winona

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lucretia
Lucretia

Gym Leader :: Winona Empty
PostSubject: Gym Leader :: Winona   Gym Leader :: Winona H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 1:08 am

Gym Leader :: Winona WinonaR%26S
Winona
"The bird user taking flight into the world."

"I am Winona. I am the Leader of the Fortree Pokémon Gym. I have become one with Bird Pokémon and have soared the skies... However grueling the battle, we have triumphed with grace... Witness the elegant choreography of Bird Pokémon and I!"

To trainers who defeat him he gives out Feather Badge, and TM83: Work-Up.
Gym Leader :: Winona 20px-Feather_Badge
Reward: :PD: 3300

Pokémon

Pokemon: Swellow
Level: 31
Moves: Pluck, Peck, Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Double Team, Endeavor; Aerial Ace
Ability: Guts

Pokemon: Pelipper
Level: 30
Moves: Soak, Growl, Water Gun, Water Sport, Wing Attack, Supersonic, Mist, Water Pulse, Payback, Protect; Aerial Ace
Ability: Keen Eye

Pokemon: Skarmory
Level: 32
Moves: Leer, Peck, Sand-Attack, Swift, Agility, Fury Attack, Feint, Air Cutter, Spikes, Metal Sound; Aerial Ace
Ability: Keen Eye

Pokemon: Altaria
Level: 33
Moves: Pluck, Peck, Growl, Astonish, Sing, Fury Attack, Safeguard, Mist, Take Down, Natural Gift; Aerial Ace
Ability: Natural Cure

Gym Leader :: Winona
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1