HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokéstreet Hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Gallade!
Gallade!

Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Bell comes in and uses sleep powder over Voltez.

"You'd best take him home." she said to Rio

"O.K," Rio said picking him up and running to his house

"Who's for a brew then?" Nido said getting up and walking out the hospital, Bell sat on his shoulder
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 5:00 pm

voltez wakes up and shoots lightning everywhere "MMMMMMMOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYY"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Rio was hit by the electricity and paralyzed, and fell on the floor writhing in pain

"V-v-v-vol----Volt...Voltezz...!" Rio managed to stutter
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 5:10 pm

"MMMMMOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy"

a darkrai comes
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Draco walks in and takes off his scale and gives it to him to eat or lick"i hope that grows back"Then exits the room relaxing in a tree(gabite scales turn sick to healthy imagine what a garchomp scale can do)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 8:37 pm

darkrai slowly creeps up to voltez tapping his head, and voltez is enveloped in shadows, his wool turns black, his skin red, his eyes white

the darkrai is now in voltez's body, and eats the scale giving it maximum power, it then attacks draco with dark void "vengance shall be mine" said darkrais voice coming from voltez's body, if you listen closely you can here voltez scream "MMOOOMMMMMMYYY HHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Draco dodged it then from point blank grabbed him by the wool and ran to nido"we got an issue that darkrai possesed voltez"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:00 pm

sveral black electric hands shot from his wool and slashed at draco
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Draco used slam against all of them then kept running
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:12 pm

voltez jumped on his head and used dark void
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Nido rushed up and used Earth Power, surrounding Voltez in mud and earth,

Nido got up and limped to the tree, stuttering every few seconds, he whacked a tree, some cheri berries falling to the ground, he fell to the ground, not having enough energy to simply sit down, and ate them
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:19 pm

voltez came out of nidos shadow and used dark pulse
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 pm

"Woah!" Nido said jumping to avoid the pulse

"Voltez!" cried Bell running out "Stop!" she said hugging him, stroking his ear.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 pm

"he's not here" darkrai shouted using dark void so big it enveloped the whole area
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:29 pm

He is..." Bell thought, not letting go of Voltez,

"Noone... Hurts... MY FIANCÉE!" Nido said letting out a roar, stomping and creating an earthquake
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:31 pm

voltez was in bells arms and wasn't hurt, he then attacked with dark pulse
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Nido was hit but didn't move and inch, and used focus punch,
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 pm

voltez used shadow force striking nido in the back with shadows
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Nido was hurt, but still in raged, and used Thrash
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:41 pm

voltez exploded into sparks and sent flying 500 feet, shadows were peeling off him "hehehe you'll ne--" darkrai was cut off by voltez's scream of fury, it was midnight and voltez just turned 5, the shadows were now being blasted off, and the upper portion of darkrai was clinging on by shadowy roots
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Nido calmed down and Bell ran over to him and hugged him "I love you.." she whispered in his ear.

She then looked up at the Darkrai "Not so tough now, is he?" she said

"Hehe, nope"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 pm

darkrai was screaming he was now clinging on by dark threads connected to his waist and voltez's wool, darkrai's body was ripping a part and disapearing, he was blasted off and his body began to fade, byt he managed to use a full power Dark void, before he died, leaving voltez in a coma
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Rio woke up and managed to jump and catch Voltez

"God, this has been a weird day..." Nido commented
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:51 pm

((im unconcious do something))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Rio rushed in to the hospital to the Doctors

~~~A few minutes later~~~

Major Garchomp came out "O.K, your brother should be alright" he said indicating for them to come in.

They all walked in and Rio ran to his brother's side

"Voltez... Are you alright..?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Hospital   Pokéstreet Hospital - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokéstreet Hospital
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next