HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokéstreet Pub

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:06 pm

voltez wiped his tears on his wool and drank his milk
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:10 pm

"You're a better parent then I am..." Nido said sighing

"Aww, cc'mon..." Bell said hugging Nido
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:19 pm

again the movement knocked voltez who smashed his head on the table, he now had a concusion, was crying VERY loudly, and the pain was so much he was sending sparks everywhere

"i think he should go to the hospital dont you?" lex said
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:20 pm

(you were already on the table... >.>))
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:27 pm

((no he jumped into bell's lap again, because she reminded him of his dead mother))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:36 pm

"That'd be a good idea." Nido said dialing on his phone "The p-" he started before a bunch of Gabite came in with a strecher and took out Voltez "-Ub..." Nido finished

"WOW, they're fast" Bell commented " You can say that again" Magmort said

"Who wants more beer?"

"Me!" Gole and Nido shouted
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 pm

"i think you and nido should come aswell, if you dont say sorry he'll hate you like he does to draco" lex told bell putting on voltez's pouch and waiting at the door
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:39 pm

"He's right c'mon Nido" Bell said wafting out the door,

"Fine then" Nido said drinking his beer and walking out.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Lex and the twins rode of to the hospital
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 7:47 am

~A few hours or so later~

Nido and Bell walked in to everyone still there.

"Hey, you two wanna drink?" Magmort asked

"Err.. No, in fact we got something we want to tell everyone... Once Draco gets here." Nido said looking at Bell

Nido actually noticed quite a few old school friends were there, Magne, the Magneton, Frozy, the Froslass, and Sarah the Starmie.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 8:17 am

Draco came in and patted nidos back and sat down"Hey nido before you tell us your big news wanna turn around
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 6:06 pm

"What?" he says turning around.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:01 pm

theres a piece of paper that says"nido and bell are getting married"Draco then takes it off"now you were saying"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 pm

"Oh, you have a great sense of humour, you" Nido says shaing his head and chuckling

"Oh, So, Is It TrUe?" Magne said in his usual robotic voice.

"Well-" Nido started

"Yes!" Bell said before Nido could finish

"Well, I think that deserves a party!" Magmort said, pulling a string, that hung from the ceiling, party poppers went off and hangers saying congratulations unrolled, and a microphone came out on the little stage the pub had.

"Oh, I'll go first!" Bell said quickly going on stage.

Many other people from the town came in to listen to the karaoke and party, there were a few whistles and cheer from the audience before Bell started to sing.

Bell started to sing "Halo"

"Remember those walls I built
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make up a sound

I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo..."

"Well, you got a good one on the hook" Magmort chuckled
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Draco sat there laughing"wow this is funny well time to rock the house"garchomp came on the stage with a guitar"hey nido your the other guitar,bell your drummer,and gole your whatever you pick"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:18 pm

"Bwaha! 'K sure!" Nido said getting up and Magmort chucking him a guitar, Bell sat at the drummer seat, and Gole got the Bass guitar, and tuuned it

"Hey, what music we gonna play then?" Nido whispered to Draco.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:20 pm

"party music"Draco starts to play(time for the best band EVA)Draco starts to paly the guitar and everyone plays there role and it sounds like this( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iJayMaUGrk )

Last edited by Doragon on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 pm

"WOOP!" Magmort cries, giving multiple beers out at once, just showing off by juggling at the same time

Sarah was on the dancefloor with a Machamp, and Froslass with a Gengar, everyone dancing, the whole pub packed and lively.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 pm

"hey guys should we do another one"Draco looks at the others
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:29 pm

"Sure, you start" Gole said quickly re-tuning his guitar, Bell had her hair in a mess, and straightened it out

"Hey! Magmort! Get us a beer!" Bell shouted

"Bell?! You never have beer!" Gole said suprised

"Hey," she said pointing her drumstick at him "it's my celebration, I get beer!"

A magby ran on stage to give them all a beer.

"Thanks," Bell said downing it "WOO!"

Nido looked at Draco and chuckled
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Draco chugged a beer"i got 1 song that may be good for a celebration follow my lead"Draco and the others play this song( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XfRjVo5wOE )
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:34 pm

"Ahh, I know this song!" Nido said joining in

"Bwahaha!" Bell said drumming like wild,
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Draco laughed while they played it then after awhile it ended"ok thats enough"Draco drinks more beer
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:44 pm

"Yeah, Bell's drunk, I think." Nido said, Bell jumping into the crowd, people catching, her evetually sitting on a stool near the bar.

"Another beer!!!" She shouts, even though Magmort was a meter away

"Magmort, instead, gave her some water, she was so drunk she didn't realise that and gulped it down, "Another!" she shouted, Magmort repeating, and her calming down.

Nido sat down next to her

"You O.K?" Nido said, putting an arm around her
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Draco laughed"you have beer too when you 2 wake up i wanna bang pots and pans near your head"Draco laughed and relaxed more drinking beer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Pub    Pokéstreet Pub  - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Pokéstreet Pub
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next