HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Just Happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Mew
Mew

What Just Happened? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 4:31 pm

'Actually the hair is part of a new program I installed while working on her. She can change her hair and eye color however she wants. It just turned red because she's mad.'
Origin didn't seem too worried over it.

'Seriously sis, calm down and we might explain things' he sends to Star. She gets it and plops back down arms crossed but her eyes were red now too so she was clearly still mad

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 4:36 pm

'We'? It's only you." said Shadow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 4:43 pm

'You were in a accident and the only way to save you was to make you a cyborg.'

"You call THAT a explanation!" Star yells

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 4:45 pm

"What? Me kidnapping her? It's not the only way. You could've shut my systems off and find her you know if you really are that smart." said Shadow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 4:51 pm

'That wasn't the accident. She was in a bomb explosion.'

"I'd think I'd remember being blown up." Star says

'Your brain was damaged at the time. You lost nearly a months worth of memory. The accident was two months ago as it is and I've spent most of that time keeping you alive.'

((Let's just say he has a big monitar behind him that's popping up whatever he types))

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 4:54 pm

"Doesnt matter if she loses her memory as long as she remains normal and not some messed up goddamn metal." said Shadow getting annoyed.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Star smacks Siarnaq now that she could without hurting herself. "I'm not some messed up lump of metal." She says her hair was starting the get white streaks in it showing she was calming down

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 5:38 pm

"Smack Origin, not me." said shadow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 5:40 pm

"I can't without seriously hurting him. You on the otherhand really are a messed up lump of metal so I can smack you without worrying." Star says smacking him again only playfully this time

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm

"You know I still can feel emotions right? Am offended." said Shadow walking away from her and sitting on a different place.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 5:52 pm

"Hey I was just teasing that time." Star says pouting her white hair turning silver.

'You'll need to be more careful or your hair might get stuck looking like a rainbow.' Origin types chuckling

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Shadow does not respond, he's just there with a straight face.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 6:05 pm

"Wait what am I supposed to do now? I have no idea what cyborgs do." Star says

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 6:07 pm

"Serves you right. You know actually when I died, I don't owe Team Dream a damn thing when they resurrected me. I'm alive, half rusty metal, always getting ordered, stuck with a hard to get along girl and I freaking miss my Pokemon!" said Shadow with a little bit of tears in his eyes. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!" said Shadow having a sudden outburst. He then goes out and flies away.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Just Happened?   What Just Happened? - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

What Just Happened?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Sootopolis City-
Jump to: