HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventure Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Zac

The Adventure Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins H6Q0F8zSat May 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Zac was extremely excited. "Happy Birthday, Zac!" is what everyone had been saying all day. Almost everyone in Opelucid City knew about Zac's coming of age. 17.... It was way better sounding than 16. As he walked through the city with everyone smiling at him, he stopped by Drayden's house.

"Zac. I can't believe it. You're actually 17! Usually I would be doing something for you but.... you do this for me." Drayden handed Zac a pokeball containing Tepig.

"Drayden.... Thank you.. How am I doing something for you?" Zac asked curiously.

Drayden smiled. "Do me a favor and start your journey. Eight gyms. Come back here for the last gym to battle me and then your off to the Elite 4. It's your time to shine. I believe in you, Zac."

"You really think I can make it?"

"Of course. And I may be hiring a new gym leader for Opelucid soon. But you can battle me at any time. Good luck, Zac."

"Thank you, Drayden." And Zac was off. He stopped by home, bid his parents goodbye, and set off for Nuvema town to see Professor Juniper.

"Goodbye, Opelucid. One day I'll be back."

The Adventure Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1