HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Made It!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Nova yipped apologetically as the sentret broke free of the pokeball and leaped onto her shoulder. "I'm sorry little one. I didn't mean to scare you. Here, have this." She set a piece of bait on her shoulder, near the pokemon. While it ate, she would slowly move her hand to pat it's head gently.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 12:31 am

The Sentret occupied itself by nibbling away on the bait it was given. It didn't seem to notice when Nova reached up to pet it, either that or it didn't care. It seemed to be somewhat familiar with Trainers trying to catch it. Though it didn't like the idea of being caught, it sure liked the bait that Novali brought along.

Meanwhile, Sophie would find herself surrounded by trees and other kinds of tall plants. This area was a bit quieter than the others, but there were still obviously lots of Pokemon hiding in the thick bushes.

The air grew cold as one in particular revealed itself. A pair of glowing eyes appeared, hovering in midair and circling Sophie a few times before the rest of the Pokemon's orb-shaped body appeared.

A wild Gastly (male, level 8) appeared!
We Made It! - Page 5 092
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 1:43 am

Nova just shook her head gently when the little sentret let her pet it. She set some poketreats on her shoulder for the little guy before waving Foxi and Sparky over. They looked at this peculiar creature, and Sparky, being the most curious of the two, clambered up Nova's shirt and poked the creature's stomach. "Sparky! Be nice, little one! Back on Foxi's back please," she gently scolded the plusle, all the while rubbing it's head between yellow and red ears.

Foxi lifted her snout and sniffed the sentret. It smelled fine, and nice, but why wouldn't it want to be with Nova?

"You know, little sentret. If you do come with me, you don't have to stay in a ball. Just like these two don't stay in one," she showed him the balls with Foxi's and Sparky's names on them. "I don't really like using them. The only time I would like for you to be in it is if you were sick or really injured. What do you say?" She held up a safari ball, little button close to the sentret. It could decide if it wanted to go in or not.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 2:14 am

The further Sophie walked, the more alone she felt. She hadn't realized how much a companion really made travel much easier. A cold chill suddenly ran up Sophie's spine and she found herself shaking as two eyes started at her intently, yet no body was seen. Lily whimpered and tucked it's ears back. She found herself unable to think of much as the pokemon revealed itself, a gastly. It's circling only caused her to be more unnerved. Sophie managed to stop shaking long enough to draw out some bait and held it in her hands, unsure if the pokemon would take it. She just didn't want to cause an incident. "H-here. You can have it if you want it. I don't want to cause any trouble." Sophie wasn't sure what would be worse. Trying to catch the pokemon, or running from it.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 2:25 am

The Sentret disliked being poked by the Plusle, but it merely tried shooing the Electric Pokemon away so it would have more treats for itself. It then listened as Nova tried to convince it to join her. The thought of having lots of yummy treats and not having to stay in a ball all the time sounding very enticing, and the Pokemon seemed to take a while to think about it.

After a few minutes (and several more treats eaten) the Sentret popped open the Safari Ball, allowing itself to be drawn in. The ball shook a total of three times before coming to a rest, a bright flash of light shooting from the center as the red light on the button faded.

Sentret joined your team!

Sophie's offer of treats didn't seem to interest the Gastly much. It was more fascinated by the Trainer and her Lillipup. It didn't often see anyone so deep in this part of the woods, but it figured that was due to how creepy the place was. Realizing the girl was frightened the Gastly began fading from sight once again, its voice echoing eerily as it called out. "Gaaaaaastly~"
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 2:51 am

Sophie sighed when the gastly disappeared. She still didn't know if it was still around or if it really did leave. She decided the best approach would be to just wait. She leaned against one of the trees, petting Lily to calm her nerves. "I'm being silly aren't I Lily? These pokemon are just curious and I'm the one making a big deal about everything. I'll do better, I promise. I want all of you guys to be happy and have lots of different friends." Lily yapped happily at her trainer and Sophie nuzzled the lillipup. "I kind of wish Gastly would come back, but I wouldn't blame it if it didn't. I did judge it unfairly....If not there's always more pokemon right?" Lily yapped her own agreement, liking seeing her trainer happy again.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 3:45 am

Nova smiled at the pokeball in her hand and said, "Okay, I'll fulfill my promise, little one." She let the sentret out. "So, would you like a name, little man?" "Sen! Sen!" he said and hopped onto her shoulders once more wrapping his tail gently around her neck. "Hmm, how about- Melkior?" "Tret," he spat in disgust. "Okay, okay. Not Melkior. Then how about Flurry?" The little sentret shook his head. "Furry?" The sentret made a yuck sound and Nova sighed.
She stood and walked in the direction that Sophie went. It took her a while to find her, but when she did, she finally had a name for the sentret. "Hey there, Sophie. Take a look at this little guy. He's like a parrot!" "Sen-Tret!" he agreed "Is that what you want me to call you, little man? You want your name to be Parrot?" "Tret! Tret!" "Alright, Parrot it is."
"Did you run into anyone interesting?
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:00 pm

While the two girls talked there was a bit of draft that swept through the winds, carrying a slight chill with it.

From behind one of the trees that familiar pair of glowing eyes peered out, watching the two Trainers carefully. It wasn't sure if it would be noticed or not, but it felt drawn back to them for some odd reason. The Pokemon decided to wait quietly rather than risk frightening them again.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 12:05 am

Sophie looked up as Nova came running up to her with Foxi. She smiled, glad to see her friend had found her again. Lily yapped happily when she saw Sparky. Sophie almost felt a pang of jealousy when she saw the Sentret had been caught, but she wouldn't feel that way towards Nova. It was perfectly fine. Sophie did answer her question though. "Oh, well, not really. I did find a Gastly. I was kind of rude to it, silly fears. I'm fine now though." Sophie still felt the slight chill in the air, but she wasn't sure if it was just from the previous run in or if the ghost pokemon was still here. She shrugged"I see you caught the Sentret. Good job." Sophie smiled at that before looking around again. "I wasn't going to say anything, but I still feel like I'm being watched. What about you?"
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 12:47 am

"A gastly? I don't think I've ever seen one before," Nova said while Parrot did circles around her shoulders. "Okay, seriously little one? What is with you? I know you're excited to see everybody, but you don't have to run circles around me, Parrot. Why don't you go say hi to my friend, Sophie?"
Always happy to meet a new person, the sentret hopped off of her shoulder and bounded over to Sophie reaching up instead of just leaping onto her shoulders like he would do to Nova. "You silly little thing."
She heard Sophie ask her if she felt like she was being watched. Nova looked over Sophie's shoulder and saw two floating, glowing eyes. "Uhm, did the gastly's eyes look like that?" Nova pointed.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 12:53 am

Realizing that it had been spotted, the Gastly began to fade from view, trying to hide before Sophie saw it again. The last thing it wanted was to scare the Trainer again, as it grew tired of watching people run away, screaming in fear.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 1:15 am

Sophie smiled down at the Sentret, but did not pick the pokemon up. Instead she reached out and went to put it's head. "Sorry, little buddy. My hands are a bit full at the moment." Sophie indicated to Lily who was still occupying her trainer's arms. Lily yapped down at the Sentret playfully, trying to reach out and nip it's ear.

Sophie turned around quickly when Nova pointed over her shoulder. Only out of the corner of her eye did Sophie see the faint wisp of the gastly.
So it was in the area. Sophie frowned, feeling extremely guilty. She called out in the direction the gastly might still be in, hoping it would hear her. "I'm sorry! I was still shaken up from a previous experience. Please, come back out. I won't run away." Sophie sighed before turning back to Nova. "I'm such a horrible person, Nova. I didn't mean to make the gastly leave."
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 1:51 am

"Sophie, you're not a horrible person! You were afraid. My friend, you are the kindest person I have ever met," Nova said, picking Parrot up and setting him on Foxi's back where he stayed, hugging her neck. She would then nudge the girl's shoulder in the direction of the gastly and call out to it.
"Don't leave, little gastly! She didn't mean to react like that. Please give her another chance."
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 1:56 am

Gastly slowly reappeared right in front of the two girls, calling out in its eerie voice. "Gaaaaaastly?~"

It looked between the two, and noticed Sophie's distress. Suddenly, the Ghost Pokemon felt bad. It didn't mean to scare anyone, nor did it mean to make them feel bad for being scared. It slowly floated over to Sophie and stuck out its long tongue, rolling its eyes back and doing its best to make a funny face.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 2:19 am

Sophie smiled just a bit when Nova said such kind things to her."Thanks Nova, you're a good friend." The shoulder nudge caused her to turn slightly to where she was looking out at another direction.

Sophie jumped back a bit, not expecting gastly to appear right in front of her, but she laughed at herself after that and smiled. She was glad the gastly had decided to come back, er show itself. She giggled again when the gastly made a face. She hadn't expected a ghost pokemon to be this charming.
"You seem very nice for something that's meant to haunt. I really am sorry to have judged you wrong. How can I make it up to you?" Sophie just stood there, smiling kindly at Gastly.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 2:24 am

Nova silently watched as her friend interacted with the gastly and couldn't help but chuckle when it made a face. It was quite charming. Nova sat down beside Foxi and both of her boys ended up in her lap, playing with each other. Well, it was more like Sparky was playing with Parrot's tail and Parrot was playing keep away.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 5:42 am

The Gastly was very pleased to know that it had someone up. It wasn't often that it got a chance to make others smile.

When Sophie asked how she could properly make it up to the Ghost type, the Pokemon didn't even hesitate to try telling her what it was he wanted. He circled about the two girls a few times, then came to a halt near Sophie's stash of Safari Balls.

"Gaaast, Gastly!~" it spoke in its eerie cry, looking towards the Safari Balls curiously.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:02 am

Sophie smiled kindly in turn. It seemed Gastly was strongly hinting at her to take out one of the Safari Balls. She did so and just looked at it. "You...want me to catch you?" She whispered aloud in disblelief. Sophie thought about it for a moment, she did want to make the Gastly happy. She looked up at the hovering pokemon and nodded. "Alright, if it's what you want. Welcome to the family." Sophie tossed the ball towards the Gastly, enjoying the feeling of making up for her mistake. She would try to not be as ridiculous in the future.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 7:08 am

Nova smiled at the interaction between her friend and the gastly. It was so nice to see them making up after their initial reactions. She would remain quiet while looking around the grove of trees and playing silently with her pokemon.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 8:04 am

Gastly remained still and allowed the ball to pull him in. It wiggled a total of three times before settling, and Gastly had been caught.

Gastly joined your team!

Moments later, the small devices given to the two girls by the Safari Zone employee began to sound a small alarm, followed by an electronic voice. "Your time in the Safari Zone has expired. Please return to the main gate and return any remaining Safari Balls to the counter. Thank you." it said.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Sophie smiled brightly at the Safari Ball before tucking it back into a safe place. Then Sophie looked around, hearing the alarm, follow by the voice, and started to walk back to the entrance that they had come it at. She idly chatted with Nova along the way. "This was a nice experience. We'll have to come back again some time don't you think?"

As Sophie reached the man they had spoken with earlier, she returned all the items she had been given and walked back outside, waiting for Nova. She had noticed that the day was pretty much over as the sun was setting.
"Well, at least today was worth it. Still we should probably head out tomorrow don't you think? Or if you're up to it we can probably travel in the dark. Azshara's flames should be bright enough to produce sufficient light. Either way we'll need to get a move on soon so that we can learn as much as possible if we're going to become successful breeders right?" Sophie would wait for an answer from the other girl before proceeding to do anything else.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Nova pouted slightly when the alarm sounded. She was happy with the pokemon she had caught, but she wanted to stay and just interact with more pokemon. She would walk by Sophie the entire way back and was excited when she mentioned possibly coming here again.
"I would love that! Heck, I would love coming here even if I couldn't catch any pokemon! They're all so different and sweet." As if emphasizing her point, Parrot hopped back onto her shoulders and nuzzled Nova's blue-green hair, causing Nova to giggle.

Once they were back in the main room, Nova handed the man back the alarm and the remaining safari balls.

"It was quite the productive day. I would like to see more of the zoo pokemon, but we can always do that a different day if we're back in Fuchsia. And as for traveling in the dark, I don't mind at all. I can ride Foxi again, that was fun last time, huh girl?" Foxi yipped in agreement and Sparky tried to mimic her, failing cutely.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 1:20 am

Sophie nodded in agreement. "Yes, we didn't really see many of the zoo pokemon. However, I think we've done a lot. Now we've got some more friends. Alright, let's get going." Sophie took out Azshara's ponyta, allowing for the horse pokemon to rejoin them. Her blue flames emitted a light blue glow around them. Sophie hopped on and placed Lily in front of her, careful to make sure she doesn't fall off. "Ok, Nova. Let's get headed towards Celadon City. I need to pick up a few more things for my parents there anyhow." Sophie would gently nudge Azshara with her legs and the ponyta would then proceed to walk at a slower pace. There wasn't much need to run and it would be better for conversation and the baby pokemon.

It wasn't long before they would be back on one of the paths. The sky would have turned a dark shade of blue and black as stars dotted the sky. the sky. A light wind would breeze through, rustling against some of the leaves on the trees. Sophie didn't pay it much attention as their path was lit rather well, though it would be nearly pitch black past the trail. Lily was already fast asleep in her lap, lulled by the ponyta's light clopping. Sophie would then turn her attention over to Nova to see how the other girl was doing.
"You all good over there? I'm not sure how far this walk will be. If we really need to stop and make camp just let me know, I won't mind. Then in the morning we could let our pokemon out and let them play for a bit. They must be bored being cooped up in their pokeballs."
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 2:36 am

Nova maneuvered her pokemon so that she could sit on Foxi's back and have them riding with her. After a while, Parrot and Sparky fell asleep. Nova could tell that Foxi was starting to get tired, and she put the two smaller pokemon in their balls, and Foxi made a whimper of thankfulness and pressed on.
When Sophie mentioned stopping until morning, Foxi yipped tiredly and Nova stopped them. "I think it would be best to stop for now. Foxi's really tired." As if to emphasize the point, Foxi's nose tapped the button on her ball. Nova's eyes widened at her pokemon's actions. Foxi hated being in a pokeball. She must be really tired to even want to go in it.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Sophie nodded and steered Azshara a bit off the road into an open area surrounded by plenty of bushes. It would be far enough off the road that no other travelers should be able to see them if any were to come by. Sophie dismounted Azshara and placed the sleeping Lily back into her pokeball. The little thing probably did need it's rest. Azshara nudged her trainer then as well. The ponyta wasn't anywhere near tired, but she understood that her flames could draw attention to other pokemon or people. Sophie nodded. "Yeah, I know. Alright, back in you go. You'll get to run in the morning. Thanks, girl." As soon as Azshara was returned to her ball, Sophie pulled out a small sleeping back from her pack. She didn't really mind not being inside any kind of tent or anything. In fact, it reminded her of times she would sleep out in the fields with the rapidashes. "Night Nova." She said as she near instantly fell asleep.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

We Made It!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next