HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Perish Empty
PostSubject: Perish   Perish H6Q0F8zSat Apr 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Sefton walked alone. Behind him was the scenery painted by the people who lived in Cherrygrove City. There were many thought that traveled through his brain, speeding by him so fast that grasping them was unattainable. He sighed as the wind brought his attention to where he was.

Sefton walked over onto the path, noting that he shouldn't get side-tracked in his goals. He wouldn't let them slip by no matter what. My destiny will forever be mine, decreed by me and those around me. I cannot be influenced, I must create my ideals and follow my dreams, Sefton thought as he stared into the fiery sun.

"Huh...", the strange man muttered as he noticed the shaking of a perculiar tree, in the mysterious offset road that he couldn't quite fathom how he reach. Sefton approched the tree, with an outstretched arm as he touched the leaves, recieving an omnious feeling.

I doubt this is a reality., his mind spoke to him as Skarmory manifested from within it's pokeball, only to send sand into the tree from it's Sand-attack.
Lucretia
Lucretia

Perish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perish   Perish H6Q0F8zSat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 pm

The sand quickly shot back out in multiple directions as a whirring sound could be heard. There was no doubt something was up there now, and two eyes glaring back at Skarmory through the leaves were proof enough. "Pineco!" a voice said, emanating from the dark silhouette in the tree. Suddenly, it hopped out of the tree, closing its bristles down as it whirred, spinning in a fast and tight cirlce to get the rest of the sand from its crevices. The strange blue Pokémon then looked at the Skarmory, angry for being attacked so abruptly.

The pineco stared down its opponent, before buckling itself down. Suddenly, it launched itself with immense power at the foe Skarmory, with intent to knock it down. The move was certainly more powerful than a mere tackle attack. Pineco used Take Down!

Pineco, Male. Level 12.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Perish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perish   Perish H6Q0F8zSat Apr 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Sefton stumbled backwards, using his arms to cover his eyes. The noise was terrible. He absolutely hated it. "Skarmory, stay calm!", Sefton yelled, as he lowered his arms to set his sights on the eyes. Skarmory was just as gleefull, perhaps more than it's trainer was. Sefton called Skarmory back with his arm, watching as Pineco descended. "Such talent. You would certainly serve well as a friend to help me, don't you agree Skarmory?", he asked Skarmory, who merely shrugged off his weird trainer's words and took a stance.

"Hey, don't ignore me!, Sefton yelled at Skarmory, whom of which was more focused at the task at hand. Skarmory scratched at the ground, ready to take Pineco's attack. "Ah, a Take Down! Marvelous if I do say so myself. Skarmory, endure the attack, then used Sky Drop!", Sefton said to Skarmory.

As Skarmory took the brunt of the attack, it clearly did little damage as Skarmory attempted to attack. Trying to grab Pineco, Skarmory planned to deliver it into the ground.
Lucretia
Lucretia

Perish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perish   Perish H6Q0F8zSun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Pineco merely watched the odd boy, becoming a bit creeped out by him and his words. "Pine...co...?" he said, wondering if they were ever going to battle, when suddenly it was scooped up into the air. "Piiiine!" it cried out, knowing that the attack would surely hurt, being weak against flying types. Quickly thinking, a mystical veil shrouded Pineco, who then slammed into the ground while taking no damage. Pineco used Protect!
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Perish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perish   Perish H6Q0F8zMon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

"What intelligence! Spectacular! I praise you Pineco, but Skarmory has the upper hand, not just in type. My steely friend, let the wind be your ally and fight Pineco so he can join us!", Sefton said as Skarmory merely began flapping it's wings, sending out a Sand-attack.

Sefton stomped a foot down. "THat is not at all what I had in mind. I suggest next time you get better ideas my friend.", he said as Skarmory sighed. Sefton sighed in response and brushed off his partner's annoyances.
Lucretia
Lucretia

Perish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perish   Perish H6Q0F8zMon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Pineco again tried closing down, feeling the sting of a bit of the sand that made it through its shield of a body. Its accuracy was lowered due to this, but it didn't seem too affected by it. "Pine co, pineco!" it shouted as it heard the words the odd boy said. If he wanted to capture him, Pineco wasn't going to go easy. Knowing that the moves it knew were either inneffecticve, or simply not very effective, Pineco again went for the stronger of its attacks. It reared up once more, lunging with great power at the opponent with a Take Down attack, though the recoil damage might be more harmful in the Pineco's cause.
Sponsored content

Perish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perish   Perish H6Q0F8z

Perish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: Cherrygrove City-
Jump to: