HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon of the month? [April]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mime Jr.
Pokemon of the month? [April] I_vote_lcap15%Pokemon of the month? [April] I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Beautifly
Pokemon of the month? [April] I_vote_lcap5%Pokemon of the month? [April] I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Butterfree
Pokemon of the month? [April] I_vote_lcap40%Pokemon of the month? [April] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Sawsbuck
Pokemon of the month? [April] I_vote_lcap40%Pokemon of the month? [April] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Pokemon of the month? [April] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon of the month? [April]   Pokemon of the month? [April] H6Q0F8zWed Apr 04, 2012 7:08 pm

We have a lots of april fools which will represent the one and only Mime Jr. Its spring and you may have noticed some butterflies which represent Beautifly and Butterfree. Also theres Sawbuck to represent spring itself. So which one will it be?
Pokemon of the month? [April] 439 vs. Pokemon of the month? [April] 267 vs. Pokemon of the month? [April] 012 vs. Pokemon of the month? [April] 586
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the month? [April]   Pokemon of the month? [April] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 05, 2012 8:45 am

None of the above, +1 if you agree -_-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the month? [April]   Pokemon of the month? [April] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 05, 2012 8:52 am

Oh take a look at your quote Nightmare, got an idea from me? XD. Anyway, yeah none of the above 'coz it's Summer here and I feel like living inside a microwave.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the month? [April]   Pokemon of the month? [April] H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Winner is Butterfree with 8 votes. Congratiolations!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the month? [April]   Pokemon of the month? [April] H6Q0F8z

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1