HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem Solving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Problem Solving Empty
PostSubject: Problem Solving   Problem Solving H6Q0F8zSun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 pm

I've been fixing some problems, on internet and in real life. So I decided to open this. Anyone who has a problem ((personal problems, a bit like Jeremy Kyle xD)) then post them here and I'll try and fix it.

Problem Solving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving H6Q0F8zMon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 am

This is about the Nightmare problem. I hate this. Tired of this. Tired of going "Dread Form" and "Ultimate Form". I just want to stay in my "Shadow Form" and "Human Form".

Nightmare, I'm tired of you. Starunner was right, this is between you and me. The staff and the others should not be involved in this. Don't tell me I was the one who involved them. You made me do that. I warned you.

Anyway, I will get straight to the point, Nightmare.

I rise above you and I win.
I refuse to be bashed around and pushed around just because you are a member of a staff and you are taking advantage of your power. Want me to give you three reasons since when you abused your power?

1. You deleted my posts which are "offensive" to you.
-No reason to even delete that, it's not even spam. I was just fighting back your trolls.

2. You are warning me to fight back to you and that if I don't, it will be treated as a disrespectfulness because you are a staff.
-Even if you started that, genius.

3. You've been treating the new members before who hate the new layout of the site. Not that I hate the new layout of the site but if they do, let them hate. What did you tell them? "If you don't want the new site, get out."
-Something like that, I have two more. Want me to give you one?

Okay now give me the promised cookie. Oh wait, smells bad. Like how a Maldivian like you smells. Phew, am not eating that you black man. (You called me a geek numerous times, fighting back, smelly.)

---That's all I have to release before I get straight to the MAIN point. That wasn't the main.---

Nightmare,

With all my honesty and the 2% respect of mine to you, I am sorry for the virus thing and everything else I've done to you. No need to say sorry to the site, I've done that numerous times. They're sick of it.

Now that I said sorry, like the usual stuff...

I WANT YOU TO LAY DOWN YOUR PRIDE, ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR PROVOKING, INSULTING, POWER ABUSING, TROLLING, AND BASHING.

I want this to end now. I'm tired of this and bored of it. Again, I demand you to ask forgiveness and regret what you did and never do it again. It's to end this nonsense feud once and for all.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Problem Solving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving H6Q0F8zMon Apr 02, 2012 7:56 am

The power abusing. Name one occasion in which I did the first one. The second one, if you were lying about me you would deserve a warning not to do that again, is that power abuse? The third one, I remember doing that, again its not abuse, I was talking as a member of the site, not a staff member. My point was (i think) right. I said "If you don't like our site, the leave" something like that, why stay here if they don't like? In other words I was asking him/her to appreciate.

Problem Solving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving H6Q0F8zMon Apr 02, 2012 8:07 am

2. You are warning me to fight back to you and that if I don't, it will be treated as a disrespectfulness because you are a staff.

That's the first one, actually. You did that ever since our fight began. I apologized for the virus thing a lot of times which you never accepted so I stopped. Then you fought back and I just let you have your revenge for what I did. After that, you had enough. I mean, you fought back enough for what I've done. Then I realized you're fighting too much and you are now going too much so I told you that "I apologized, I let you fight back but you're abusing it. You're going too much.". But you never stopped, that's how the fight continued then there you go warning me to respect you when you should be respecting me as well for I have emotion.

The second one, if you were lying about me you would deserve a warning not to do that again, is that power abuse?

No, that is not what I'm pointing out. There you go again looking holes, changin' topics.

The third one, I remember doing that, again its not abuse, I was talking as a member of the site, not a staff member.

I never said that's power abuse there. What am saying is, RESPECT them. Telling them to "go the f*** away" since you've been flaming them also is disrespecting. If you want people to respect you, respect them. Kita/X, if you are reading this, sorry for that again. You know what.

My point was (i think) right. I said "If you don't like our site, the leave" something like that, why stay here if they don't like? In other words I was asking him/her to appreciate.

Well, that IS WHAT YOU THINK. You think it's right. It's actually wrong. That's what I've been fighting for. I am fighting you for your own sake and make everybody realize your wrong so that you will learn your lesson and never do it again. That's what I've been fighting for and why am not ever giving up. Also, yes, if they don't like the site then leave. But do you have to be disrespectful and flame them and tell it the "offensive" way when you can tell them the polite way? Don't ask me how offensive, it's common sense.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Problem Solving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving H6Q0F8zMon Apr 02, 2012 10:56 am

Err not to be mad but could you maybe do this somewhere else? It's just that this is for people to post/ PM their problems. But if you need help with this problem then I'll try.
Sponsored content

Problem Solving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving H6Q0F8z

Problem Solving
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1