HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Money Per Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Money Per Post Empty
PostSubject: Money Per Post   Money Per Post H6Q0F8zSun Apr 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Seems like everytime we post, we get points. I got this from another site, why don't we make a Money Per Post system? Everytime we post, the member gets moneys which he can use to buy. It will be the money of all his trainers. So, the "Money" on the Trainer Template will be removed if this gets applied. What do you think?
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Money Per Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Per Post   Money Per Post H6Q0F8zSun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Great idea, but it would also have to depend on how much you post. Like people might only write one word and get $100 or something, so it would have to be something like $1 per word maybe or something like that.

Money Per Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Per Post   Money Per Post H6Q0F8zSun Apr 01, 2012 4:33 pm

No. What I mean is the way we post topics, we get those points. I mean, how about we gain character money as well? Regardless of the words, it's the post that counts.
Lucretia
Lucretia

Money Per Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Per Post   Money Per Post H6Q0F8zSun Apr 01, 2012 7:59 pm

That doesnt seem fair really. I was reading a topic where the person was impatient and would post a few words every couple minutes. Why do they deserve more money than someone like me who patiently waits her turn and posts a thought out post of more than a sentence?
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Money Per Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Per Post   Money Per Post H6Q0F8zSun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 pm

No, there are people that post all the time and it shouldn't really be really worth anything. For instance, two people could start an RP topic and just post back and forth over and over and over, accumulating masses of money for free.
Sorry.

Money Per Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Per Post   Money Per Post H6Q0F8zMon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 am

Awh. Okay, it's just a suggestion anyway. Thanks for looking into this.
Sponsored content

Money Per Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Per Post   Money Per Post H6Q0F8z

Money Per Post
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1