HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note: Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Death Note: Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Death Note: Roleplay   Death Note: Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 7:51 am

Okay so we Roleplay Death Note here. Here is a list of the major characters. Anyone can ask me if they want to take the role of one. One member can only play one character.

Light Yagami / Raito Yagami / Kira OPEN
Shinigami Ryuk: FUKKATSU AKUMA
L / Ryuzaki: OPEN
Watari: OPEN
Misa: OPEN
Rem: OPEN

Soon-to-be available characters:
Near, etc.

I'll play other people like the police force like Matsuda and the others. Once a member takes the role of Light Yagami, we start our story. I'll be the narrator and player. We'll start off the way Light found the Death Note. It'd fall and you'll see it on the window of your school then up to you what to do next. Thing is, YOU WILL MEET RYUK. You can't ignore the Death Note and just leave it there for this all will be pointless. Role positions are now open for registration. :)

NOTE: Whoever takes L role must be a smart guy and whoever takes Light's role should try and give puzzles and the L member tries to solve it and I decide if the L roleplayer solved Light's puzzle. Light's puzzle depends on the member playing Light. Obviously, how you solve the member Light's puzzle depends on how smart the member L is.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Death Note: Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Roleplay   Death Note: Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Apr 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Can I be L?

Death Note: Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1