HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

[Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter! Empty
PostSubject: [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter!   [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter! H6Q0F8zTue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 am

For Alice Hope, this was the day that had been waiting for her for years. It was the first day of her Pokemon Journey, and just that morning, she had left her home and school behind. It was strange to go about her morning routine like normal, eating her breakfast and taking care of her appearance. But although breakfast was bigger, the routine was conducted with slight panic, and she couldn’t shake the emotional image of crying mother from her mind.

The island’s spring breeze rustled through her blonde hair, tied conveniently into a slightly curled ponytail. The heat had tainted her hair with slight frizz, and the girl’s fair complexion had never sat well in the homeland’s tropical climate, leading to small blotches of red here and there. Despite her intelligence when it came to Pokemon training, and all that journeying was about, the rookie certainly didn’t look the part: she was adorned in a white dress, patterned with burnt orange rose petals and a bow-sash not too far off in shade. Alice had been unable to shake off her love of heels, either, disguising her measly five-feet height for a measurement that was a bit more impressive.

“I think the ship’s almost ready to sail, Slowpoke.” The eighteen year old said, shielding her eyes from the glaring sun. Their setting was none other than the bustling port, the root of commerce in an island that could be described as a giant neighbourhood. High-rise apartment buildings dominated the urban landscape in their glass and concrete glory, the scene only interrupted by trees sandwiched between them, like a sign of nature trying to win the fight. Aside from the large city, which began at the coastline, there was nothing but forests, through which many wild Pokemon prowled.

It was delayed, but eventually her companion of many years responded. The dual-type emitted a low, droning Slowwww, and Alice waited a few polite seconds before uttering her reply. “It’s going to be a long ride to Mikan Island, I think. But we’ve got a good cabin and it’ll be worth it. You can surf along for a bit, and lots of trainers like battling on ferries. Do you remember?” She smiled warmly down at the pink and tan animal, crouching down to offer a brief pet. He nuzzled her hands. The trainer’s nails were painted a shiny gold. Once the reminiscing of an old school trip to the Safari Zone was finished with, the spoiled ex-student straightened up, clutching her plain tote in both hands. “It won’t be too much longer now. I promise.”

[To Mod: For wild Pokemon, please include the gender/level, if you wouldn't mind? ^^]
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter!   [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 30, 2012 11:13 pm

((I am so sorry no one modded for you))
She felt something soft tug her leg.

EDIT: ((I added you to the traniers group since Mark forgot))
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter!   [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 30, 2012 11:28 pm

((Thanks for both. I'll remember to include a link in future, too, as that was a mistake on my part. xDD Also, this is a little hard to post back to, as I don't know what the tugging is from. XD))

"Slowpoke, what is it?" Alice asked, surprised by the motion. However, when she looked down, she realised that her partner was stood by the other side of her, and peering at the source of the problem. Stomach twisting, and a sense of awful anticipation taking hold, she swallowed thickly and shifted her gaze...
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter!   [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 30, 2012 11:45 pm

A little Togepi was tugging at her leg. It seemed playful and broke into a leg hug as it closed it's eyes.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter!   [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 12:31 am

Alice's mouth formed a little 'o', and as the creature chimed its name, she felt herself melt. Slowpoke was, quite appropriately, oblivious. He stared at the baby, but his eyes were absent, and he had probably forgotten what was going on already. "You are so cute, ohmygosh! Where did you come from?!" She asked, crouching down slowly so as to not scare the Togepi, slowly extending a hand of friendship. "You can't possibly be wild... Can you? Where's your trainer?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter!   [Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter! H6Q0F8z

[Ascorbia Island] Alice's First Chapter!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1