HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other Regions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Other Regions Empty
PostSubject: Other Regions   Other Regions H6Q0F8zSat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 pm

I think other regions beyond what we have would seperate us from other groups, and I don't mean custom ones (which, actually, I dislike, but there we go xP). I saw that Orre's been suggested before and shot down, but I'll suggest it again, because... People power! I'd also like to suggest the Orange Islands, which is my favourite.

And what about other locations such as Poketopia for the battling elite? We could use mini-games and things from the long lost Stadium games, too. Or Pokepark for events or Pokemon interaction (maybe linking it to the island Ash, Misty and Brock left their Pokemon at in Pikachu's Vacation)? Or places like the Ranger Union. If worked on gradually and utilised properly, these regions could add a lot. :3
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Other Regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Regions   Other Regions H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am

I agree about the ranger union and perhaps adding the Pokemon Ranger regions, the Orange Islands come under Kanto and are there and that's all I can say but I will be sure to bring this up in a Staff discussion topic ok.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Other Regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Regions   Other Regions H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Markj1998 wrote:
I agree about the ranger union and perhaps adding the Pokemon Ranger regions, the Orange Islands come under Kanto and are there and that's all I can say but I will be sure to bring this up in a Staff discussion topic ok.

Thank you. :3 And I didn't notice the Orange Archipelago thing, thank you for that. Another idea would perhaps be to implement the use of Secret Bases, maybe adding a shop especially for it, and allowing users or having someone do sprite edits for bases if one wishes (or encouraging description - after all, it is a written role play game!)

I think if Poketopia was brought in, it could be a great way of trainers earning prizes and prize money like in Revolution or the old Stadium games. Certain Pokemon could be achieved after a certain amount of points were involved, or items, etc. Almost like a Game Corner? And how about Mystery Gift as well, like a daily lottery/tombola? These things could encourage more activity and friendship round here. I've not been here long but I've noticed it's very quiet, and the amount of characters involved is only because people seem to have more than one.
Sponsored content

Other Regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Regions   Other Regions H6Q0F8z

Other Regions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Support Hub :: Resolved Suggestions-
Jump to: