HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Pikachu Had Said Yes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Thunder
Thunder

If Pikachu Had Said Yes Empty
PostSubject: If Pikachu Had Said Yes   If Pikachu Had Said Yes H6Q0F8zWed Mar 21, 2012 11:25 pm

What if when Darkrai asked Pikachu to join, he said yes? Even if Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig told him not to? Darkrai and the other evil Pokemon, don't trust Pikachu right away. They hurt him, beat him, anything they can to make sure the mouse-like Pokemon doesn't betray them. Follow Pikachu has he goes through Wish Park, and trying to figure out how to get back to his friends without being hurt again.

You can be:

Pikachu (me)

Oshawott

Snivy

Tepig

Darkrai

Gothitelle

The other evil Pokemon in the game...

I'll start. Pikachu's POV.

"Yes! We did it!" I cheered.

"Yeah!" Tepig, who was need to Electro Gathers, as we were now called, added.

"Come on you guys, let's keep going," Oshawott told us.

"He's right. Let's go."

We continued on our way, only to be stopped once more by more of Darkrai's minions. This time, Gothitelle.

"So, you kids made it this far," she said. "I'm suprised. I thought you'd be taken care of by now."

"Well, you don't know us well then!" I told her.

"Mm.. Well, you won't get past me."

"Wanna bet?" Snivy shot back.

We battled. We won. (For I dunno Gothitelle's attacks since you don't fight her in the game.. So yeah..) Yet, Gothitelle only smiled at this.

"How nice of you to come, Master," she said.

We turned and there floared Darkrai, the one behind all the Pokemon wanting to stay here. However, it was only Oshawott, Snivy, Tepig, Darkrai, Gothitelle, and myself here now, since I rang the Wish Bell, and all the Pokemon left. Now, just to deal with Darkrai and we'd all be fine. No more Wish Park. No more problems..

Right?
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

If Pikachu Had Said Yes Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Pikachu Had Said Yes   If Pikachu Had Said Yes H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Can I be Darkrai?

If Pikachu Had Said Yes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1