HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Pokemon Games Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Foxpen
Foxpen

New Pokemon Games Announced Empty
PostSubject: New Pokemon Games Announced   New Pokemon Games Announced H6Q0F8zTue Feb 28, 2012 2:15 am

At first glance, the titles aren't very exciting. Pokemon Balck/White 2? thrilling. Then, once you realize these new games are the first ever direct sequel to the Pokemon RPG games we all know and love, it gets a little interesting. This is a new concept, and not much is known, simply leading to more questions.

My main question regarding these sequels is whether or not your Pokemon team from the previous title (Pokemon Black/White...1, I suppose) will somehow be able to automatically migrate to the new title via some wireless techno gob. I suppose it'll depend on the storyline.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-black-version-2-pokemon-white-version-2/
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Games Announced   New Pokemon Games Announced H6Q0F8zTue Feb 28, 2012 5:54 am

Thats rather exciting, since I played just about all games of pokemon in the past, I'll try this one soon enough! Thats if I see the gameplay and I like it. Thanks for info! :D

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Games Announced   New Pokemon Games Announced H6Q0F8zWed Feb 29, 2012 6:34 am

There's also this new game I found on Serebii... "Nobunaga's Ambitions" I think. It's a Pokemon - Samurai Warriors cross-over. But it's not the usual way of trainers getting badges. It's about the ancient times where Japan is in war and the heroes or characters will be guided by Pokemons to defeat the guards and blah-blah. Kinda sound interesting and weird. I never thought the two games will cross-over 0.o
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Games Announced   New Pokemon Games Announced H6Q0F8zSat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 am

Yeah, I've saw that, but I think we europeans are not gonna get this
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Games Announced   New Pokemon Games Announced H6Q0F8zSun Mar 11, 2012 2:51 am

What do you mean? Why would you not get it?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Games Announced   New Pokemon Games Announced H6Q0F8z

New Pokemon Games Announced
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1