HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Max vs. Bugsy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Max stood at the foot of the Azalea Town gym. Well if you could call it that. The gym was a greenhouse crawling with bug pokemon. Max knew Bugsy when he was young, even though he was a bit older than him. The guy was a genius. He knew more about bug pokemon than anyone in Johto. Maybe even the world. And he was hardly an adult.

Max opened the glass door and stepped inside. He found himself surrounded by trees. If he looked closely he could see caterpie and weedle crawling through all off them. He walked up the path that lead to an arena in the middle of the greenhouse. Max spotted a young man sitting on the grass reading a bulky book.

'Hey Bugsy remember me?' Max shouted across the arena. 'It's Max from trainers school. I was hoping for a gym match.'
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 3:26 pm

((Sorry for late reply))

Bugsy walked forward.

"If you say so,"
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 3:34 pm

'Alright lets get to it then' Max said happily.

Max had to make a decsion. Heracross or Eevee. It was power versus experience. Eevee would be a good choice with Shadow Ball now being perfect and her speed at a great level. But Heracross had such brute strength it may be the better option for sweeping through his pokemon. Max unclipped Eevee's pokeball from his belt. This has to be the right descion.

'Go Eevee!' Max yelled as he threw Eevee's pokeball into the air. Eevee popped out and looked ready for battle.

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 11:55 am

"I never lose when it comes to Bug-type Pokémon. My research is going to make me an authority on Bug-type Pokémon! Let me demonstrate what I've learned from my studies. Go Spinerak!" said She and let her Spinerak out of its pokéball.
"You may start first." added she.
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 12:16 pm

(Bugsys a guy just saying)

Bugsy was his usual confident self. He clearly thought this was his battle already and that Max didn't stand a chance. Max had other plans in mind. This was going to be his first Gym Badge.

'Alright' Max said, regarding his offer to start. 'Eevee Sand Attack now!'

Eevee summoned a dust cloud which showered over Spinirak,
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 8:05 pm

He used String Shot.
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zWed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 am

The sticky web flew off in the opposite direction making this the perfect opportunity for Eevee to strike.

'Eevee use Shadow Ball!' Max ordered. The shadowy ball was fired at Spinirak who was now clear of the dust cloud
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zWed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 am

Spinarak used Poison Sting attempting to destroy it.
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zWed Feb 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Spinirak's poison sting while unexpected, wasn't enough to stop Eevee's powerful Shadow Ball. The poison shards were absorbed by the ball and it continued to make its way to Spinirak.

'Come on hit' Max murmured under his breath. This better hit.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zWed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 pm

There was an explosion that left Spinarak in a heap. He got up and shaked. He used Poison Sting again.
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zWed Feb 08, 2012 7:48 pm

The shadow ball hit but Spinirak was far from out. The tiny pokemon jumped up and fired another posion sting attack and Eevee. The attack was too quick for Eevee to avoid and it hit her directly. Eevee didn't seem to be poisoned but the attack hit her hard and she cried out in pain.

'Come on Eevee you can do it!' Max shouted encouragingly. Eevee slowly began to rise to her feet and looked ready to battle on.

'Alright Eevee, use Iron Tail now!' Max ordered.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 9:05 am

Spinarak pounced out of the way. It was odd as at the start it seemed weak. It used Strong Shot wich seemed to very fast. He made it sticky meaning it would be hard to get out of.
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 9:29 am

The string shot landed directly after the Eevee's Iron Tail missed and she was caught off guard. She was caught under the web and it looked like struggling wasn't going to do any good. Max had no idea what he could do. He had to think fast before Spinirak got another shot in.

'Eevee try and tear through the web with a bite attack!' Max yelled. Eevee began biting the web. tearing it slowly. It would yake a while before she was finished and Spinirak may be able to get another attack in.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 am

She managed to rip it but t got stuvk in her mouth meaning she couldn't open it, preventing Bite and Shadow Ball. Spinarak used it again.
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 am

Max saw the next string shot coming and Max made a split second descion.

'Eevee Quick Attack!' Max said. Eevee ran at a lightning quick pace avoiding the webs and launching into Spinirak directly.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 9:47 am

((actually she only got a little bit of thread off))

But sadly the current string held her down.
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 am

Eevee was pinned down and it looked bad for her. She was trying as hard as she could and wanted to win this battle for Max but it didn't look likely. Max didn't know what else to do. He unclipped Eevees pokeball from his belt.

'I'm sorry Eevee bu-' Max was stopped by what he saw. Eevee began glowing brightly. Max couldn't believe it she was evolving. She began to take a larger shape, with big ears and a long tail. Eevee had evolved into Espeon! Max was amazed by what just happened.

'Eevee, I mean Espeon!' Max gasped. 'Um, use Confusion attack!'
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 5:25 pm

((Only mods can decided when a Pokemon evolves, don't worry though I now know you wouldn't mind if I made it evolve into Espeon. And how did she learn Confusion?))
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 7:40 pm

(Thanks for that. Espeon learns Confusion at level 15 (Gen 4 5) which is the level of my Eevee)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zFri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 am

((Okay))

Spinarak seemed to be weak, but learn the more he fought. It was obvious that Max had to take him out fast.
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zSun Apr 01, 2012 9:13 am

'Now Quick Attack!' Max yelled. If this hit then it would be a sure knock out and Max would be at a 2-1 advantage in this match.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zSun Apr 01, 2012 4:48 pm

It hits, but sadly Spinarak survived and used Poison Sting.
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zMon Apr 02, 2012 7:55 am

Max was shocked the hit should of knocked Spinirak out but it was still fighting. The small bug pokemon was tougher than he thought. Max was almost caught off guard with Bugsys next command.

'Sand Attack now!' Max ordered. Unfortunately it was too late and poison sting hit her causing her to succumb to poison. She didn't have much time before she was knocked out and Max needed her to win this battle before she fainted.

'Come on I need you to put all your power into one last attack.' Max begged. 'Now Shadow Ball full power!'
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zWed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Spinarak was hit hard and fainted.

"Wow you're good! I'm afraid I still have one more Pokemon though. Go Scyther!"
Max Silver
Max Silver

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8zWed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 pm

(Is it ok the Eevee evolved or not just wondering? Ill change if not ok)

Max was overjoyed that Spinirak fainted but he was concerned for Eevee. She was tired and needed a rest. Max decided to make a tactical move.

'Eevee great job return!' Max said, returning Eevee to her ball. 'I've got an ace up my sleeve' Max said to himself.

'Go Heracross lets do this!' Max yelled as he released Heracross. Heracross adopted a fighting stance when it realized it was in a battle.

'This is what we've been training for Heracross don't let me down!' Max said happily. Heracross nodded enthusiastically back at him

Last edited by Max Silver on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Max vs. Bugsy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max vs. Bugsy   Max vs. Bugsy H6Q0F8z

Max vs. Bugsy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next