HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
T4C
T4C

sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner) Empty
PostSubject: sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner)   sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Sigyn woke up and got ready. looking at the clock she said," argh its 5"47 but i need to get going." she tiptoed out of her house then grabbed he bike. with her whole crew she road all the way to striaton city to battle the gym leader.she walked in and asked,"ide like a battle with the gym leader." she asked awaiting a reply...
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner)   sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 25, 2011 9:31 am

(Why didn't you post this in Striaton?)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner)   sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 am

sorry would you move this?
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner)   sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner) H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 3:55 am

(Moved.)
The three brothers Cilan, Chili, and Cress came around a corner and stopped, seeing Sigyn. Cilan stepped forward. "Hello there, challenger. What was the first Pokemon you received?" he asked.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner)   sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 am

"well i have fire so i gotta battle one with water." she said in a quip.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner)   sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner) H6Q0F8z

sidyn daniel can start(i need a partner)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1