HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gym Info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mackinaw

Gym Info Empty
PostSubject: Gym Info   Gym Info H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 3:27 am

I've noticed some cities give specific info on gym leaders such as pokemon, pokemon level, etc. These things can be very helpful when judging whether or not you are ready for a gym, so it would be nice if all cities had this info as a sticky.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Gym Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Info   Gym Info H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 8:28 am

Good idea as I am sure the others will agree when the see this.
eri_lynn
eri_lynn

Gym Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Info   Gym Info H6Q0F8zWed Dec 28, 2011 12:06 pm

I also agree to this, (even though i'm one of the new people). So that we can have goals to achieve, like, level our pokemon equal to or more than the gym leaders so we can battle em.

Gym Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Info   Gym Info H6Q0F8zWed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 pm

We already had this idea. but however idk what we decided :/
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Gym Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Info   Gym Info H6Q0F8zThu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 am

Considering we keep up Canon, and by pokemon standerd is the game. So frankly, it's really not that hard to figure out levels. You'd use 4th and 5th gen gym info. Minoru and Ealora gym leaders are approved in their own section, with the exception of the second 4th Gym Leader Jenna of Minoru. This topic was like asking to put up a list of TMs when you can clearly find the source on Serebii or Bulbapedia.
Sponsored content

Gym Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Info   Gym Info H6Q0F8z

Gym Info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1