HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mackinaw

Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 4:08 am

"Sure, the more the merrier. It should be fun. Oh, look there's the Pokecenter" said Kazuya as he pointed at the red roofed building.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 4:53 am

"great, this should be a lot of fun" she smiled happily as they headed towards the pokecenter, and she walked in and up to the counter waiting for Nurse Joy.

"I wonder if they'll have anything to maybe help calm jab down.." she wondered out loud about her snapping pokemon
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 5:38 am

"So does your Tododile not usually behave like that? If that's the case I'm sure the Pokecenter will have something. I just can't wait to check out my new Hoothoot." As Kazuya finished his sentence he arrived at the counter. Kazuya then handed Hoothoot's pokeball over and picked up Flare in order to place him on the counter. 
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 5:40 am

She placed her two pokeballs on the counter as well "er.. well it's the first time I've battled with him.. but he's a little, hyperactive" she held up her bandaged fingers "he likes to bite.. he has a mind of his own, which I don't mind.. but he almost hurt Ledyba real bad"
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 7:38 am

"That sounds like a problem that can be fixed with experience battling together. If you want after the Pokemon are all healed we can go find some wild Pokemon to fight, that's why Flare is so calm most times. " Kazuya replied. 
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 7:54 am

"That's a great idea! I know he's good. He just needs to learn" she glanced over the counter. "I wonder where nurse joy is?" She looked back at him "have you been to any of the gyms yet?"
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 14, 2011 4:27 am

(I'm gonna start a new three after this post, feel free to join)

"Nah, I haven't been to any of the gyms yet. That's actually why I was outside the city, to train my Pokemon for the battle."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2