HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Mackinaw

Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 2:02 am

The time was finally here, after graduating Pokemon Academy Kazuya would finally have the oppurtunity to explore the beutiful realm of Johto. Walking next to Kazuya was Flare, a Cyndaquil, as Flare refused to be trapped in a Pokeball. Kazuya was wearing his backwords red and blue hat and even though it was warmer, Kazuya still wore his grey sweatshirt. As the two wandered through Violet City's boundry between the city and wilderness, Kazuya decided to stop and take in the surroundings. The first thing Kazuya spotted was an ____, suddenly determined Kazuya sent Flare forward to defeat the ____.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 am

Amee had been making her way through the brushes just on the outskirts of Violet City, she hadn't had the chance to find any new pokemon yet instead she had been attempting to get to know her new Totodile. Her Left hand was bandaged, seeing as her new pokemon liked to bite and had really sharp teeth. She stopped though, spotting a _________ just on the other side of some really tall grass, she was just about to sent her Totodile out to battle it before she heard another trainer do the same, she peaked around the grass to see a boy send a Cyndaquil out. "oooh.." she gasped, watching from her hiding spot to see how the game played out for him.

there fixed)

Last edited by Eveekitten on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 4:41 am

(You can't RP as Pokemon, it's only for admins and mods to do)
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 4:48 am

yeah I figured that out.. sorry again, just subtract the part I said about the pokemon)
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 5:16 am

(It's not a problem, I'll make it a Hoothoot anyway xD)
A wild Hoothoot, level 3, male. The Hoothoot tackled the Cyndaquil.

Meanwhile, a Ledyba was staring Totodile down. It was female and level 4!
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 5:50 am

A Hoothoot, not a bad first opponent; however, Hoothoot got in the first attack of the round with a tackle. Flare moved to the side to avoid the attack, all the while Kazuya was thinking up his next move. Sticking true to his strategy of waiting for an opponent to create a gap in their defense, Kazuya simply had Flare slowly circle Hoothoot. Seeing no gap in defense, and seeing a possible weakness in Hoothoot's first attack, Kazuya was resolved to let Hoothoot have the next attack. Kazuya could only hope for a repeat to confirm the suspicions he had over the possible gap of defense that Hoothoot's attack created.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Amee watched through the grass when she heard a growling from her side of the grass, glancing back she noticed the Ledyba staring Jab down, it was her water pokemon who was growling. Amee didn't have a chance to yell a command, Jab ran forward with a scratch attack, leaving his owner standing there unsure what to do, was he supposed to be attacking without her permission? "er.. yeah Jab, scratch him.." she said, with a smile.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:50 am

The Hoothoot growled at Cyndaquil.

Ledyba was scratched and it attacked back with tackle.
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:11 am

As the Hoothoot groweled Kazuya could not sense an opening in Hoothoot's defense, so he decided to see if he couldn't make an opening. His command to Flare was tackle at the opponent's side, then for Flare to continue encircling the Hoothoot. That way the attack would be more like a feint, and hopefully Hoothoot would take the bait.

(If I wanna catch this thing how will I know if my next attack will kill it or not)
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:22 am

(Usually I'll say that the Pokemon looks very weak or something)

The Hoothoot was tackled by Flare. It attacked back with Tackle.
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:26 am

This was the moment Kazuya had waited for. As Hoothoot was in the process of tackling Flare, Kazuya ordered Flare to use Flame Charge head on with Hoothoot's tackle. As Hoothoot was pretty much comitted. Flares body was encased in flames as he went to charge Hoothoot. Now Kazuya just had to hope Flare's attck didn't know Hoothoot unconscious.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:34 am

Amee opened her mouth to order her totodile to attack again, but he was already going for it, aiming another scratch towards the Ledyba following with a watergun attack.. "uh.. Jab?" she said seeming a little confussed
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 4:37 am

The Hoothoot was hit with the attack, becoming burned. It looked much weaker then before and attacked with another growl.

Ledyba was hurt by Totodile combo, it looked more weaker now.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 4:44 am

Amee grabs a pokeball and tosses it to Ledyba before Jab went after it again, the ball connected, she just hoped that it would stay. "Come back Jab" she held out his ball and it opened and her totodile went back into his ball "wow.. I think he needs a little work.." she turned her attention to the ball she threw at the ledyba
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 am

Kazuya saw his chance and threw a pokeball at Hoothoot. The ball hit Hoothoot, and now all Kazuya could do was sit and wait. Kazuya had Flare stay battle ready in case Hoothoot broke free.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 5:09 am

Both of the Pokeballs dinged and the pokemon were caught.
(Tell me, nicknames? And personality?)
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 5:15 am

(nickname: Spots Personality: very timid, especially when it's alone)

Amee ran forward and collected the ball, talking to it softly "don't worry, I'll get you taken care of as soon as I find a pokecenter.." she paused and looked through the grass again, seeing that he too caught a new pokemon

"congratulations.."
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 6:22 am

(Nickname:Radar   Personality:Calm)

Kazuya stared in disbelief, he had caught his first pokemon. He walked over and picked up the Pokeball and stared at it in amazement. Now Flare would have a companion. Speaking of Flare, the Cyndaquil had trotted over to his Kazuya's side. 

"Good work buddy, just keep it up."

As he said that Kazuya heard another congratulate him, turning around it appeared the other trainer had also captured a Pokemon. 

"Thanks, and congrats to you to by the looks of it."
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 pm

She stepped through the tall grass that had been concealing her and smiled widely "thanks! That was my first pokemon.." she sounded so happy and excited

"awe look at that Cydaquil, it's so cute! I have a totodile myself, but er.. I don't think you'd want to meet him just now.." she lowered her voice to a whisper "he might bite your cyndaquil.. then I'd feel aweful. My name is Amee, what's yours?"

she said all of this rather quickly and it was obviouse that she liked to talk.
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 am

"My name's Kazuya, nice to meet you. This is my first catch too, other than an Ice egg I have.Flare says thanks for the compliment by the way. Guess it's a coincidence we ran into each other here. So anyways if I may ask, what is your name and what brings you to my hometown of Violet City?" Kazuya said to the trainer who had addressed him.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 12:22 am

"nice to meet you too" she gasps " you have an ice egg?! How exciting, I hope to find an egg too.. I like this coincidence. I really have no idea where I'm going, I'm just traveling.. my grandmother says that a real trainer doesn't use a map" she giggled "although a map would make things so much easier"
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 12:28 am

"That's cool, I'm just out strengthening my team for a hopeful gym battle sometime soon. So I guess I'm kinda just wandrin too. Speaking of strengthening my team, do you have any useful tips for hatching an egg, I could use some advise. Actually, if you want an egg that badly theres a shop in Violet City that sells some. I guess that's a good spot." said Kazuya with a friendly laugh.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 12:59 am

"hmm.. well maybe if you wrapped it in a warm towl, the heat might help it hatch.. or take it to a pokecenter.. I think there's one in Violet city right?" she smiled at the idea of getting her own egg "oh really? I heard that day cares have them too, or an adoption place, we should go look but I'd love to go see the shop." she looked thoughtful "my Jab seems pretty strong, but.. he has a hard time waiting until I tell him what to do.. I was worried he might really hurt that Ledyba. I'm gonna have to take it to the pokecenter."
Mackinaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 2:23 am

"Thanks for the advice on the egg, and I think I might have to visit the Pokecenter too, never a bad idea right," Kazuya replied as his gaze returned to the Pokeball in his hand.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 13, 2011 2:25 am

"no not at all" she smiled as she lead the way heading in the direction she thought the pokecenter might be, it not occurring to her that maybe she shouldn't be leading the way. "so do you need someone to travel with?" she asked
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)   Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure) H6Q0F8z

Leaving Violet City (Starting New Adventure)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next