HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Rory fell from the grasp heavy and still in pain he lay on the floor cringing in a ball hands on his head the vision's becoming stronger and a mysterious pokemon the same one from the last vision was appearing again and again and the world was weird. Rory had his pain intensify more and he shook more still holding his head he shouted in pain.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Will glanced around, unsure of what to do really.. he thought of getting pikachu to shock him and see if that helps.. but really he assumed that would just make it worst.. a water pokemon might be better, he thought but he didn't own one. But he looked over to the Oshawott "your water aren't you? hit him with a water blast"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Oshawott wouldn't respond to Will though as he was too Loyal to Rory and instead also panicked as Rory had his pain intensify one more time and he let out a shout in pain as the pokemon began talking telling him he had to find him, he had to help, he and Korzon had to save the world.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Will growled in annoyance as the pokemon ignored him "hey if you want to help your Master get out of his pain.. you'll use a water gun on him!" he sighed
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Oshawott didn't like being told off so he used a water gun on Will instead and Rory began to have the pain die down it being minor now as he slowly awoke not quite fully yet.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Will coughed as he was shot with a watergun, growling, he was about to turn and leave the trainer to writhe in pain, no longer caring but Pikachu didn't like the uncalled for attack on his owner, and so he would growl "Pika Pika CHU!!" on the last sylabol he sent a thunderbolt to Oshawott, before following after his owner angrily.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Oshawott stood there worrying and fortunately though Rory got up quickly and surprisingly he stood head down arms out in front of it taking the thunderbolt saying "hey that's not very nice is it".
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Will didn't look back, still dripping water "I could say the same about your pokemon.. next time I won't bother trying to help if all it's going to do is get me all wet" he headed out the door "come on pikachu, we have things we need to work on anyway"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Rory called after him "I apologize for my Oshawott's actions just it doesn't like being shouted at or told what to do and he panicked" Rory then went up to the stands allowing Will to follow him if he wanted to.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Will paused and turned back to him "it's not like I was using him to battle another pokemon.. I was trying to get him to wake you up.. I figured that if I told him how to wake you up he'd be smart enough to figure the rest out on his own" he sighed and glanced down to Sparks and back "I'm sorry you got electricuted.. but honestly I'm proud of Sparks for sticking up for me, it's the first time I've seen him do something like that.. maybe there's some hope for him afterall" the Pikachu looked up at Will and smiled proudly "Pika!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Rory smiled "that's ok Oshawott can be a bit slow though" he said smirking and continued on with "it didn't particularly hurt anyway because I've learnt to harness that sort of thing anyway sorry dude and nice one Pikachu" he then realized that Will didn't ask about the visions so was happy and tried to continue keeping it a secret.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 9:58 pm

"so are you like.. epileptic or something?" he asked, attempting not to sound rude about it, but not entirely succeeding, his hands in his pockets.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 10:45 pm

"nah that.. that was nothing for you to worry about" Rory said smiling. Oshawott climbed onto his shoulder and Arcanine at his side.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Will turned his attention once again to the battle, which was nearing to the end "are you planning on battling her?" he asked, only a slight curiosity touching his voice. Pikachu was also watching the battle intently, studying the Gym leader's moves.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Rory smiled again speaking up "yeah she'll be a bit of fun to battle, get my next gym badge " his Oshawott then tapped his chest and Rory looked to him saying "nah i'm gonna have you up second Blaze fancy going first" Blaze nodded confidently as they watched the battle unfold further.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Pikachu looked at Rory's pokemon and then back to the battle "Pika?" he glanced up at Will, who looked down at him, biting his lip "you.. really think you can do it? Her pokemon.. are at least a level 13 or better..

"Pika, Pikachu!" Sparks said angrilly, insisting that he could do it, and begging for the chance. "okay.. if your sure.. then I guess that means we're doing it too"
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 2:58 am

(may continue with this battle)
korzon looked really intense was the move a criticle hit?
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 10:48 pm

The move hit, it made the Herdier much weaker, but it was still up. It used bite again on Piggy.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 1:47 am

the piggy is super close to fainting. "ok piggy last time use ember!!!"korzon exclaimed
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 2:20 am

Herdier was hit, it was a critical hit, and it fainted. Piggy leveled up to level 14. Lenora smiled, "Nice job...now go Watchhog!" She shouted, sending out her next Pokemon.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 am

Will watched in amazement as the gym leader's pokemon was knocked out, Sparks paying about just as much attention as he was, watching the movements carefully.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 10:37 am

Rory also nodded in agreement with Korzon's battle style. Blaze watched seeing Herdier's battle style analysed and was also watching to observe how Watchog battled for research when they themselves battle.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 20, 2011 3:35 am

"well thats harder ok piggy use ember!" korzon yelled...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 am

Watchhog was hit by the move, but it still seemed fine.
"Use hypnosis!" Lenora claimed.
Watchhog's eyes glowed and it tried to make Piggy fall asleep.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 01, 2012 4:17 am

"piggy no!" korzon yeld as his piggy fell asleep....my moves were useless....
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega   Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Nacrene City Trials - enter Alpha and Omega
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next