HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Temple of Divinity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

The Temple of Divinity Empty
PostSubject: The Temple of Divinity   The Temple of Divinity H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Name: The Temple Of Divinity

Area Type: Temple

Pokemon Found: Litwick - 20- 25
Yanmask - 22- 25

Landscape: It is built on flat land.

Looks:

The Temple of Divinity 220px-Konark_Temple

The Temple of Divinity Meenakshi-temple-06

The anti- chamber has grass and flowers, surrounded by water and two waterfalls it the front. It has a statue of Arceus with symbols on it that describe Arecus and how he made the world.

Notable Places: Anti- chamber

History: It is believed to have been built by ancient people, who when Arceus was attacked so that they could keep the jewel of life, built this temple in hope that Arceus would forgive those foolish humans of their sins.

Last edited by TheMagicMilk on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Divinity   The Temple of Divinity H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 2:06 am

What's the point if there are no Pokemon?
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Divinity   The Temple of Divinity H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 10:35 am

Forgot to add Pokemon. Fixed :)
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Divinity   The Temple of Divinity H6Q0F8zSun Dec 25, 2011 9:42 am

You know what I just realized? There's no field about where the location is in the world. Thus, I have edited the template and added this field:
Code:
[b]Location:[/b] (Where is it in the Pokemon world?)
Would you please add this in? Then I can finally approve it. XD
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Divinity   The Temple of Divinity H6Q0F8zMon Jan 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Fixed :D
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Divinity   The Temple of Divinity H6Q0F8zMon Jan 02, 2012 5:01 pm

If I may so kindly interject, an area does not require pokemon. If an area has two floors, only the second floor may hold rare and exotic pokemon, and vice versa for the first floor. An area is an area once you label it and place it somewhere. It's nice to see them have pokemon in them, as it provides trainers with something to catch, but on the considerable ground of where you chose to place this has caught and sparked my interest.

You see, we are canon and based off the games. Meaning items and pokemon are scattered across White Forest. Items and Pokemon can be moved around, and my next concern, is can pokemon freely enter the building as they will? And you must also take into account the levels of pokemon in White Forest. I'm sorry for intruding but I noticed this and felt it should be noted. You do not need to edit unless Quibbloboy agrees, seeing as he was here first.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Temple of Divinity   The Temple of Divinity H6Q0F8z

The Temple of Divinity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1