HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into The City of Roarks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Into The City of Roarks! Empty
PostSubject: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:58 pm

(Get it? Because Roark sounds like rock, and Oreburgh City is all rocky? Never mind -.-)
An Absol, with a trainer riding on its back, came pounding into the city it great speeds. It halted in front of a Gallade, with a trainer standing next to it.
"Hi Sky! So what are the plans?" Lily asked getting off her Absol named Ryu.
The prediction in her and Ryu's head was getting stronger. They were beginning to worry as this was a sign that it would happen soon. Trying to hide this, Lily gave an awkward and clearly fake smile. It was very clear she was worried, even though she was trying her hardest to hide it. Ryu was was worried too, but he was able to hide it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Sky blinked looking to Lily "what's up?" he asked knowing he'd have a back up plan if she didn't fess up.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:17 pm

"Uh," she hesitated wondering what to say. She looked at Ryu, and he slightly shook his head.
"I um, some c-candy fell out of my pockets?" she said awkwardly.
She sensed that he did not believe her, but she didn't want him to be scared.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Sky looked to Gallade and nodded discreetly when he began secretly reading Lily's mind. Sky just continued talking "really c-candy fell out of your pockets? hmmm..." Gallade sensed what she was thinking this being "....... (you fill in the dots)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Gallade saw the image in his head as well. Sky was battling, then shadows swarm around in a circle, then it formed a black and red void, as Sky and Gallade fell into the portal. Then a creature of shadows was staring down. The portal closes, then the creature flies into another portal, but this was not going to the same place.
"Yeah, I had, uh, Haribos!" she said hesitantly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Gallade relayed the thoughts back to Sky who then said "so what's all this about shadows and a black and red void then?" he asked slightly confused.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm

"What are you talking about?" she giggled awkwardly. She feared he had found out.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Sky continued "well that's what Gallade told me at least from your thoughts and visions?" he said wondering what this was about becoming braver about it.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 pm

"Oh, so you found out. As you know, Ryu taught me to foretell bad things. It's Giratina. As you know, it is currently fighting with Dialga and Palkia. Well, it believes that you are siding with Dialga, but I'm not sure why. Did you ever meet it?" she asked. [your answer here]

"Well, it wants to punish you, and therefore is planning to banish you, to the void. The void is a never ending fall, as your worst nightmares and fears pass before your eyes. It is the wrst experience. Although, if we do not prevent it, Dialga and Palkia have the power to save you, and Dialga may do so," she said.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Sky thought for a moment before laughing it off "yeah I've seen Dialga once before passing through time portals near the cave where I stayed in Canalave" he said continuing "I won't get sent to the void trust me I can deal with this sort of thing but I never actually sided with any of them" Sky shrugged scratching the back of his head and walking over to the gym before entering he called in "Hey Roark anyone here? I want to challenge you to a gym battle!".
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 pm

"Wait!" Lily said.
"It was in here where it happens! Are you sure you can handle it?" she asks.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Sky looked to her "pfft nothings gonna happen to me in here trust me" Lucario smiled aswell bravely. Sky looked back in calling out again "hey you in here?".
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:54 pm

(would you like me to be roark, and decide if he's there?)
"Are you sure? Our visions have never been wrong. If you'd like we could have Lucario be ready to dark Pulse it?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Sky replied "Trust me i'm fine nothing bad's gonna hap...EN" he pretended to fall into the ground jokingly.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Lily giggled. Okay, but don't be mad at me if it happens. She giigled again.
(do you?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:57 pm

(sure whatev's see if we can get you seen as a mod)
Sky walked over to the battlefield laughing. He then stood there awaiting Roark to appear his Lucario at his side.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Suddenly, ground began shaking. A man riding on a Golem using dig came out of the ground.
"Sorry about that!" he laughed.
"I was away mining. Now you are here for a battle, right?" he said sending out a Geodude.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:03 pm

"yeah I was looking for a battle actually so seen as your ready" Sky said nodding to Lucario discreetly who launch at Geodude with a Bone rush spinning it before bringing it down in an attempt to smash it on Geodude's head. (It being a super effective/critical hit if it does hit)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 pm

(Actually, you do know that all the new mods are only temporary right? They're going to put them back to normal members after the holidays)
It hit, Geodude instantly faints.
"Wow, you sure are tough! Won't be easy with my next Po-"
He is interrupted when a portal opens up, and a creature of shadows flies out.
"No!" Lily shouts.
She send out all of her Pokemon, telling them to use their strongest attacks.
"You attack too, Sky and Roark!" she shouts.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Sky laughs putting on a Cowboy hat he had and his sunglasses leaping up and grabbing the tail of the beast "Yee-haw" he shouted smiling bringing out his pokemon. Lucario watched and face palmed thinking what on earth is he doing. Sky's pokemon waited on the ground Sky on the back of the beast.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 pm

The creature unleashes a mighty Dark Pulse, attacking all Pokemon, including Roark and Lily's.
Lily's face turns bright red as she watches Sky do the cowboy thing. She becomes overwhelmed with embarrassment.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Sky took a mini stick thing from his side and with a press of a button it was a staff Sky stood on the back of the beast running along it before smashing it down on the creatures head with an almighty hit that had electrical pulse's running through it shocking the beast before Sky swung back onto it's back and hit it again. "Down you go dude" Sky laughed saying becoming more serious each second.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:18 pm

But the creature turned into a black shadowy silhouette, and the staff went right through it along with Sky landing on the ground. Then it uses Shadow Force, and comes up behind Sky, using Psychic to lift the staff and throw it away.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Sky stood there smiling before leaping just as it approached once again landing on it's back. Lucario also leapt onto the beast's back they both put their palm's together focusing their energy and mysteriously both of their palms lit up seeing that with Lucario's help he could use one attack strangely so they both slammed down a Force palm onto it's back in the same spot.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 pm

"Be careful! You know, that thing didn't get to be legendary by getting 1 hit KO'd!"
It turns into shadows as the attack hits the ground and they both fall to the ground. It begins making a portal, when Dialga appears and uses Roar of Time to distract it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The City of Roarks!   Into The City of Roarks! H6Q0F8z

Into The City of Roarks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next