HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:36 pm

The attack backfired as Empoleon was blocked by the water and stones so the stones flew up with the confusion at Espeon and the water too heading directly for Espeon, Empoleon also changed direction and went high up into the air before diving back down with Aqua Peck. Sky watched it thinking.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Espeon controlled the stones and water so that they could hit Empoleon. But (whether it hits or not) she was distracted by this and was hit by Aqua Peck.
"Trry Confusion one more time," Lily said, but this time in Pokelanguage so that her opponent did not know what she was saying.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Whirlpool launched in front but Empoleon was caught aswell and slightly injured hit by some of the stones the quick gush of returned water fire though helped Empoleon to keep going so he snapped out of it and forced forwards the big Whirlpool attack straight for Espeon.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Espeon was hit hard.
"Psi, use Quick Attack!" Lily said.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Empoleon was hit and was becoming tired but Sky decided to allow him to launch one more attack before having him return. Empoleon quickly launched an Aqua Claw (Metal Claw spinning in a Aqua Jet combo) Another one of his variation's heading straight for Espeon at high speed.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Espeon watched as Empoleon speeded towards her at lightning speeds. She knew there was no way she could dodge it. She was scared slightly, but she knew there was a way. She had faith in Lily, and always knew Lily would know what to do. She braced herself, then relaxed when she heard the solemn voice of her best friend.
"I'm sorry Psi, but there's only one way out of this. Use Quick Attack, and collide with Empoleon!" she shouted.
Psi was a bit frightened, and did not really want to do this. But she had faith in Lily. She knew it would be the only thing to try. She inhaled, the shot out sprinting towards Empoleon at speeds faster than light. The whole result, was down to Lily.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:56 pm

When they collided both pokemon were flung backwards Empoleon landing and going onto one knee. Sky saw and realized it was time taking his pokeball from his waist and returning Empoleon, Calling Lucario who was back out after rather than returning he goes back to Sky's side back to the field. Lucario instantly tried finishing it with a speedy combo using Quick attack where he got beside Espeon and launched a Dark Pulse at her side. Sky smiled again.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:02 pm

But since Psi was a psychic type, she could sense energy around her, and knew exactly what Lucario was going to do. Of course, she was hurt from the collision, and there wasn't much she could do. She grunted as she sensed energy in the shape of a swirling sphere, about explode swirls of dark aura at her. Then she remembered, Lily always knew what to do. At least she did from her experience with her in the lily fields back in the forest when Psi was an Eevee and Lily was young, and didn't even have a name.
"Use Confusion!" she thought
Psi was glad, glad that she was right about Lily. She also had a devious smile on her face as Sky had no idea that Psi was reading Lily's mind, so only Psi and Lily knew. Psi's eyes glowed a glossy blue, as she used Confusion to try and lift Lucario up, then throw him to the ground (assuming it's a boy).
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Lucario smiled also being able to sense things blocking it with a speedy detect and once again charged forward before swinging his hand back around with one hand a Force palm still holding up the detect to block oncoming attacks.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Espeon yelped in pain and collapsed. She then got back up steadily, then was knocked back down by Force Palm. She fainted.
"Psi, return!" Lily said.
"Thanks for the battle, your Pokemon are super tough!" she complimented.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Sky smiled and walked over to Lily Lucario at his side saying "thanks you too" he paused again walking back towards the route to Oreburgh city.
(You can ask where i'm going then I say then you say we should go together then I accept so let's rp this out then Lol)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Lily followed, feeling awkward, as he was trying to leave, but he was going the same way as her.
"Where are you headed to? I'm going to Oreburgh City to get my first gym badge!" she said proudly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Sky turned back around seeing Lily he then replied "cool same here just going there to get my first gym badge too figured Lucario's Fighting type moves should be enough to take them down" he smiled back to her and swept his foot along the ground for a while thinking.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:17 pm

"Yeah, I'm using my Frosslass with Ice Type moves!" she said, revealing fer Frosslass, Shiku.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:18 pm

"nice" he looked to Lucario speaking a bit of pokemon language "what do you think Lucario" Lucario replied again "Sure I dunno let her ask if she wants" Sky laughed a bit not knowing Lily could also speak pokemon.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:20 pm

"Ask me what? She said to them both, giggling forgetting she hadn't yet told them she could speak Pokemon. Absol walked up to Lucario, and greeted him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Sky blinked for a second looking to her "what" he said slightly confused. Lucario was also surprised but struck up a conversation with Absol.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:25 pm

"Oh yeah, I haven't told you that I can speak Pokemon have I? It's because..." Lily explained to Sky how she was brought up in a forest and stuff (look at my trainer if you haven't if you want to read).
Ryu walked back to her side, and she gave stroked his head.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Sky blinked again not fully understanding but still thought cool seen as he now knew someone else who could talk pokemon so he said "So then wanna come along with me and Lucario on a journey to beat the pokemon League?" Lucario also asked smiling.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:31 pm

"I'd love to!" she said smiling.
Ryu smiled, then licked Sky's face smiling. But then, Ryu and Lily looked at Sky worryingly.
"But how...?" she said , Ryu looking at her completely understanding her.
As Ryu had taught her, they both sensed something very bad would happen to Sky.
(And I'm not telling you what, so you'll have to find out! :D)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:35 pm

"oh yeah well you explained your story here's mine....." he explained his story aswell (read it if not read already) Lucario nodded smiling before Sky said "that's about it really so... wanna get going to Oreburgh I can get us there double speed with a little help from my friend" Sky threw Gallade's pokeball into the air calling him out. Gallade came out and stood there looking to Lily.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:45 pm

(Sorry I was eating)
"Actually, why don't you go on your Galade and I'll ride Ryu with Quick Attack? It's only down there anyway," she said, pointing to a city not far away.
She got onto Ryu's back as Gallade took Sky and Lily rided Ryu.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Sky said "who said anything about running Gallade you know what to do we gotta go here" Sky showed him the map pointing to Oreburgh City. Gallade nodded teleporting Lucario and Sky there with speed.
(here i'll start our topic in Oreburgh if you want)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 6:50 pm

(Okay, I'll do it after this post, actually, no one said anything about jumping lol I just said Sky would ride on Gallade)
Lily got onto her Pokemon, and he sprinted very quickly. Lily held on to his neck.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!   Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Goodbye, Home Sweet Hearthome!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Hearthome City-
Jump to: