HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Interviews: Nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Tsu
Tsu

Staff Interviews: Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Staff Interviews: Nightmare   Staff Interviews: Nightmare H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 12:13 pm

So hello, Nightmare.
Am I supposed to say Hi? :roll:

When did you start role-playing in PW-RPG? and how did you find it?
About an year and a half ago or so. I was a member and moderator of PX, I got involved with PW affairs a month or so after it's birth, probably.

How did you get involved with the staff?
I was a mod at PX, I was promoted to an admin rank before a month of my stay. I asked at first but the spots were full. Luna put me in charge of graphics herself soon after...If I recall correctly that is.

How long have you been an administrator?
Well, an year and a quarter? Since the day I was promoted I guess.

Any memorable moments in PW-RPG?
Lots, can't list them all. There are more than the hair on my head.

Favorite aspect of PW-RPG?
The Community, mostly.

Favorite/Least Favorite part about being an administrator?
Favorite- Get to mod people by torturing them.
Least Favorite- Get to mod people by torturing them.

What is the origin of your username?

Darkrai- BIG Darkrai Fan.

Zonon- Zon is my former french teacher's last name. And on is a suffix I accidentally added. He doesn't like the name Zon, and he's not strict. That's his weak point. "Zonzonzonzonzonzon~" I said, irritating my teacher. Later, I was making my character "Zonon." I was thinking of a name. I scrolled the dictionary and got the word "Zone". So I was like "Zone.... Hm... Zooonneee..Zonnoooo...Zon!" And later I added the additional "on" to make it more like a name. So yeah, birth of "Zonon" xD

Nightmare- I just looove giving people nightmares. Also 'cause I'm a Darkrai fan.

Random Questions

Hobbies outside of PW-RPG?
RPing with people who can RP in other RP sites. utside of the computer, I love watching TV and playing around with my 3 year old cute baby cousins. That's not what keeps me busy however. Those are the stuff I like to do other than playing with electronic gaming consoles. Not to mention eating cakes. I don't specifically LIKE going to the gym every second day, more like a habit though.

Favorite type of music?
I don't like Death Metal but I like some kind of metal-ish tune in non metal-ish songs :P

Worst Fear?
God.........and bugs......

Favorite color?
Red

~There, Happy? :darkrai:
Darkrai
Darkrai

Staff Interviews: Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Interviews: Nightmare   Staff Interviews: Nightmare H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 1:53 pm

I would have made that a little more creative if I had enough motivation but I didn't. So yeah, I filled the forms. Nice idea, Heart. ~Nightmare 12/6/11

Staff Interviews: Nightmare
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1