HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the new beggining(i really need a partner)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
T4C
T4C

the new beggining(i really need a partner) Empty
PostSubject: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 11:47 pm

raxter jump out of bed hearin his alarm go off. he got dressed and ran out the door. he grabbed his bike an road to the bridge awaiting his friend to come....
(some with a trainer, could you add)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 8:30 am

(i'll come to your place after the contest is done)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 4:40 pm

(I can join too if you like, but I'm at the contest too lol)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 4:21 am

could you both i mean i really need more people...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 am

(I'll RP a pokemon for you if you want?)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 4:31 am

that would be great thanks kirb
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 4:54 am

(Please use brackets when talking OOC)

A wild Shuppet level 26 was roaming around outside, floating near the bridge.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 4:57 am

up jumps raxter astonished at it. "i can catch that...." he thought so, he trew up a pokeball and out came a butterfree. "dont wanna kill it so use tackle" raxter said
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:03 am

The Shuppet was hit by the attack, it floated back up, It speedily used Shadow Sneak, forming a shadow to attack Butterfree.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:05 am

ok butterfree try to use tackle once more."raxter jst received a plan...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:33 am

Shuppet was hit, it got back up, not wanting to lose and used Curse, taking some of its HP making it weak but taking some of Butterfree's as well.

(Also say if the Pokemon did any damage)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 3:49 am

"butterfree use tackle!" i said it did much damage but not a lot...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 4:17 am

This made the Shuppet weak, Curse was still in effect and Shuppet lost more HP along with Butterfree.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 4:25 am

"ok butterfree thats enough." raxter said. so then he threw up a ultra ball in hopes to catch the weak little thing...

Last edited by rockon539 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 4:33 am

(Don't you mean Raxter?)
Shuppet was absorbed by the ball and caught!
(Nickname and personality?)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 4:41 am

(sorry just finished a post on korzon my bad i changed it)
ill name you shuppette and your personalty will be goofy
(could it be a female?)
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 6:15 am

(Sure I never gave it a gender xD)
The Pokemon was transported to Raxter's PC.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 8:22 pm

raxter walked in to the pokemon center and took out his new shuppette and put in butterfree."since your my new lucky pokemon i'll be battling with you." raxter said. as he walked out he noticed a gym so as curious as possible he walked in..."could i have a battle with the gym leader?" he asked...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:23 pm

(Lilycove City doesn't have a gym, only a Contest Hall)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Adrian walked over calling to him "hey Raxter" he approached and explained why he was late due to the contest.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 am

Tora was out with her Pokemon, today she decided to groom them, something they all enjoyed. So not far from everyone else, she was brushing her Skitty's fur and polishing her Trapinch's head.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 3:58 am

Nessa had left her brothers day care center, dropping her new pokemon into the pack that Derek was carrying for her and was continuing through the middle of town she hadn't really decided where she was going just yet, but a group of others did catch her attention. They were dressed like trainers, so she decided to walk over to them, offering a smile "hi there.."

Derek merely stood to the side saying nothing
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 4:59 am

(Not sure if Nessa walked over to Raxter and Adrian or Tora xD)
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 5:01 am

(they're all within a relatively close proximity.. but for the sake of having something to post, say she went to Tora..)
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 am

(Yayy)
Tora nodded, "Uh..hello." She said, she was done grooming most of her Pokemon. Her Skitty trotted over to Nessa and sniffed her.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new beggining(i really need a partner)   the new beggining(i really need a partner) H6Q0F8z

the new beggining(i really need a partner)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next