HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally Empty
PostSubject: Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally   Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Name: Santiago Thompkins
Nickname: The Torpedo Trainer.
Birthplace: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Battle Style:
Uses Load's of move combo's for the best result possible and uses his opponents weaknesses against them.
Looks:
Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally Santia10

Personality:
Constantly thinking two steps ahead and by the time a move has been made he's planned his next one. Always making things and climbing tree's, he enjoys playing with his pokemon. His father is a Pokemon Doctor that's where he gets his kind side from and his mother a top coordinator that's where he got his strategic side from. He enjoys sketching and draws the more interesting things he see's.

History:
Santiago was born and raised in the Snowy Sinnoh city Snowpoint, He always was out playing but normally alone as he enjoyed his own company and liked the peace and quiet but Santiago also has a strong sense of Justice knowing right from wrong and will do his best to help anyone in need. Santiago was out one day though exploring the Snowy forest's around the city when he saw something.....

Pokemon History:
Santiago approach the small object with caution when he realized it was an egg left out in the cold he then picked it up and cradled it in his arm's carrying it home. When he got home his father who was a Pokemon Doctor identified it as a Togepi egg and when he went to have a closer look it started to glow and hatch. Santiago watched as the light faded revealing togepi standing there blinking and looking around slightly confused he then saw Santiago and though he was his father so dived straight at him missing and hitting a pokeball getting sucked inside before Santiago could even blink. Togepi was caught and a month later was playing when it evolved into a Togetic this being a surprise to Santiago who then went over to see him and they began training again. A further month later Santiago was exploring the forest again and in the same spot he found the egg he found a Shiny stone handing it to Togetic who evolved into the Togekiss seen today.

Froslass was met as a Snorunt an outcast from it's group and Santiago in his strong sense of Justice caught Snorunt giving it a home and helping it to grow bigger and better than it once was when one day it began evolving to both their surprise and when the light faded it revealed Santiago's Froslass and they began Training immediately to get used to it's new form and stats.

Badges:
Items: 5 Pokeballs
Money: $12,000

Pokémon

Pokémon: Togekiss
Nickname: None
Level: 20
Moves:
Sky attack - start
Extreme speed - start
Aura sphere - start
Air slash - start
Ability: Serene grace
Personality: Friendly and majestic
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Froslass
Nickname: None
Level: 20
Moves:
Powder snow - start
Leer - start
Double team - start
Astonish - start
Double team - lvl 4
Astonish - lvl 10
Icy wind - lvl 13
Confuse ray - lvl 19
Ability: Snow cloak
Personality: Happy and helpful. Always able to put a smile on people's faces.

Pokémon: Fire Egg
Nickname: ???
Level: 0
Moves: ???
Ability: ???
Personality: ???

Pokémon: Dragon Egg

Pokémon: Fighting Egg

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally   Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:01 am

Looks pretty good, you can bump up his level from new to experienced since the pokemon are past level 12.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally   Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 8:45 am

there you go is it now ok for approval.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally   Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 9:01 am

Yep, if Kirby says it's good otherwise, then it can be approved.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally   Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally H6Q0F8z

Santiago Thompkins - My Sinnoh Trainer finally
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Approved Trainers :: Retired Trainers-
Jump to: